Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious firefox told me it just stopped incels.co from tracking me

I like that i get a cut of the bitcoin miner profits...

some Mounties affiliate wrote a paper but I'm betting author is IT lurker
They don't give a fuck about us if anything they want us 6 feet in the ground

That is caring. If they didn't care they would not want us dead or imprisoned or disbanded etc.
They think incels are dangerous under the pretense that associating with a group who has violent members makes you violent, prejudiced members makes you prejudiced, etc. Should I tell the left to stop associating with ANTIFA and stop being let? The right to stop associating with boogaloos and stop being right?
Men to stop associating with the male gender because they have serial killers?
Just lol at their logic.

Firefox is (((woke))) stupid browser. I still use it, though.
Firefox is long since botnet, all popular browsers are but using Tor etc has its own risks.
Same for search engines.

the problem is worship of IRL foids because they're degen, fiction is as pure as we want it to be
Ultimately still a cope, and to normals, would be considered a form of hypothetical rape since the artists are creating people who do not have their own freedom of or from choice.

common knowledge that this website is for grouping and cels and ease their monitoring.
don't say anything you can't repeat to a police officer.
I've already said something I do not actually believe, which is that I would not work for the CIA/FBI/NSA or equivalent in other countries such as CSIS in Canada.
Adding that to my disclaimer.

@mental_out trying to track you so he can recruit you into his sissy femboy cult, watch out

Thanks poocuck!