Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First day of class is tomorrow.

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I start my fourth year of college tomorrow. It’s some of the most potent suifuel. Prime Stacey’s and foids of peak fertility wandering around dressed scantily. And here I am, a touch and sex starved pathetic man-boy having to just painfully look and dream.

I won’t even get to talk to them let alone touch them. Meanwhile, chad walks in listening to some stupid fucking rapper with his cock hanging out and all the foids race to sit near him to take turns giving him Handjobs.

Fuck my life
It’s time to rope ngl
It’s over

i start my 2nd year of college next week. i am not prepared

At least you don't have to wageslave.

what are you studying?

good that i left school and dont need to worry

Damn how do you even have stacies in your stem classes? I only had like 2 ugly females in my stem classes, the general subjects like English where suicidefuel though

Isn't your mom and dad, Stacy and Chad?
Yep. And they conceived me. A pathetic disappointment to the genetic line, a poor excuse of a man. A scrawny short goblin looking creature of disdain.

Stop caring about them dude. You are ugly and they will never be interested. Just focus on studying and take advantage of any research opportunities.

I still have a few weeks.

All I have to say is good luck. School is starting in a couple of weeks for me also.