Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting First day of community college tomorrow (UK) jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I won't be able to sleep at all tonight. I'm nervous but also hopeful to an extent.
A year ago I was going to rope straight after highschool so I failed all my exams on purpose to give me even more of a reason to do so. In the end I pussied out but now my exams are basically worthless. Wouldn't have done well anyway since I didn't study for them but maybe I would've been able to avoid community college.
I feel like it'll all be older, low inhib, low class thugmaxxers there. There's no way in hell i'll be able to fit in as a high inhib shy 19 year old.
Oh God, I am so scared.
Have any of you guys been to community college? What was it like?

Dude just make sure you actually go unlike me. I changed my mind the minute I woke up. Not because I was anxious, but because I wasn't looking forward to commuting 4 hours and 10 minutes in total.

Just go try not to worry about the rest. It will probably be full of beaners and Asians who you will mog

Just go try not to worry about the rest. It will probably be full of beamers and Asians who you will mog
I live in the UK. I don't mind Asians. I'm just scared about seeing white obnoxious chavvy thugmaxxers.

I’ve been to CC. Have fun seeing tons of cute girls that are Chad only.

That's what I did last year. I walked up to the gate and then decided "nah" and went home. I ended up LDARing for the year. I realize now I have to go.
You really do have to go. I truly hated myself in the moment (this was last week Friday) and wish I had made a better choice. So I now will have to wait until next year. Another year of LDARing.

I’ve been to CC. Have fun seeing tons of cute girls that are Chad only.
Were there actually cute girls? Honestly that's lifefuel if so because at least those types tend to just ignore me, whereas trashy loud low IQ ones harrass me.

I didn't go to University but I went to college to get A levels (you go from 16 to 18 in the UK before you go to University) and it was hell, I used to skip every wednesday after half a day because I had only 3 classes, 2 in the morning and 1 at the end of the day so I had nothing to do but walk around by myself and sit in the library or walk to the store and buy junk food.

I gradually started skipping most days and just going home and in the end just concentrated on passing 2 out of the 4 subjects I was doing and only got a C in both, I never planned to go to University so when that final day came and I hopped on the bus (leaving early to avoid everyone saying goodbye to each other because nobody was going to say goodbye to me anyway lol) I felt I was free... then I LDAR'd for a solid 6 years.

God I was miserable, about a year ago I was going to go for a walk and walk the old route from my college to the store I used to go to and take the route I used to walk back but when I got there I felt like I wanted to rope.

Fuck college, it was the worst 2 years of my life.

Go to every class. You might think you're smart enough to skip, and you might be, but it'll be a thousand times easier if you just go to class. Even if you're barely paying attention. The professor will see you attending which is great for favors and recommendations. You'll meet classmates. And you'll learn things you didn't know you didn't know. This year I got too lazy and didn't attend most of my classes. Even though I got all of my homework done and studied hard for the exams, my grades definitely suffered as a result of not going to lectures.

Were there actually cute girls? Honestly that's lifefuel if so because at least those types tend to just ignore me, whereas trashy loud low IQ ones harrass me.
Yes ton and tons and tons. You got the trashy ones too.

Good luck bro

You really do have to go. I truly hated myself in the moment (this was last week Friday) and wish I had made a better choice. So I now will have to wait until next year. Another year of LDARing.

Damn, that's brutal. Well, 4 hours commuting sounds like hell. I only live a 10 min bus drive away from it. Was it community college you went to or regular college?

I didn't go to University but I went to college to get A levels (you go from 16 to 18 in the UK before you go to University) and it was hell, I used to skip every wednesday after half a day because I had only 3 classes, 2 in the morning and 1 at the end of the day so I had nothing to do but walk around by myself and sit in the library or walk to the store and buy junk food.

I gradually started skipping most days and just going home and in the end just concentrated on passing 2 out of the 4 subjects I was doing and only got a C in both, I never planned to go to University so when that final day came and I hopped on the bus (leaving early to avoid everyone saying goodbye to each other because nobody was going to say goodbye to me anyway lol) I felt I was free... then I LDAR'd for a solid 6 years.

God I was miserable, about a year ago I was going to go for a walk and walk the old route from my college to the store I used to go to and take the route I used to walk back but when I got there I felt like I wanted to rope.

Fuck college, it was the worst 2 years of my life.

Damn, bro. That's really sad. I also skipped classes and entire days when I was in school. It was just too suifuel to go. I'm in the UK too. Do you have a plan for the future or just more LDARing?

Go to every class. You might think you're smart enough to skip, and you might be, but it'll be a thousand times easier if you just go to class. Even if you're barely paying attention. The professor will see you attending which is great for favors and recommendations. You'll meet classmates. And you'll learn things you didn't know you didn't know. This year I got too lazy and didn't attend most of my classes. Even though I got all of my homework done and studied hard for the exams, my grades definitely suffered as a result of not going to lectures.
Thanks bro. I actually want to go as much as possible. College is the last time I can try to be a normal human being. I want to make sure I don't repeat the mistakes I made in highschool. Sadly, because of the Coronavirus talking to people and making friends will probably be a lot harder. I don't yet know how much of it will be in the actual building and how many lectures will be online.

Damn, bro. That's really sad. I also skipped classes and entire days when I was in school. It was just too suifuel to go. I'm in the UK too. Do you have a plan for the future or just more LDARing?

I got lucky with crypto and wagekek'd alot the past few years after rotting for 6 so have enough money now to invest and get paid enough NEETbux to live off so plan to go full roaming nomad in asia and eastern europe once travel opens up, maybe to try and run away from my feels.

You'll prob be just another invisible incel, like I was

This is the problem with the hole "Sex and relationships aren't important bro" garbage that we get fed. I am from the UK too and guess what EVERYONE was discussing the first day I got in there? SEX AND FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS!

Besides who is the hardest (best at fighting) it was 90% of what people spoke about in there . We got put into groups on our first day and everyone was asking "who here is single?", "who has slept with anyone yet/has slept with anyone before?" etc etc. When it came to my turn, before I even finished saying that I was single and lie that I had slept with someone before a little loudmouth wannabe guy who wasn't even great looking himself said "just taking it easy are you? Spoilt for choice? Haha!" to impress the foids and the foids laughed as you'd expect.

I raged inside and wanted to smash his face into the table because he was clearly way weaker than me but I was way too embarrassed. So yes it will likely be bad.

I'd love to say different but chances are it will be as bad as you'd expect because this was over 10 years ago now. Best advice is to remember they are all brainwashed maggots and you are above them in my view and the view of the others here.

This is the problem with the hole "Sex and relationships aren't important bro" garbage that we get fed. I am from the UK too and guess what EVERYONE was discussing the first day I got in there? SEX AND FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS!

Besides who is the hardest (best at fighting) it was 90% of what people spoke about in there . We got put into groups on our first day and everyone was asking "who here is single?", "who has slept with anyone yet/has slept with anyone before?" etc etc. When it came to my turn, before I even finished saying that I was single and lie that I had slept with someone before a little loudmouth wannabe guy who wasn't even great looking himself said "just taking it easy are you? Spoilt for choice? Haha!" to impress the foids and the foids laughed as you'd expect.

I raged inside and wanted to smash his face into the table because he was clearly way weaker than me but I was way too embarrassed. So yes it will likely be bad.

I'd love to say different but chances are it will be as bad as you'd expect because this was over 10 years ago now. Best advice is to remember they are all brainwashed maggots and you are above them in my view and the view of the others here.
For real? How the fuck does that even happen? How did sex even come up?
Were the people there trashy and low IQ or were there some middle class people?

The college was in a trashy area but some people were ok so it was a mix. But of course even the girls who seem nice want the thugs, chads or thug-chads just like in school. It gets established who is who in the first couple of months because nobody knows anyone so you see some turds trying to act big but then you realise they are nobody whereas others flourish. Bad behaviour IS rewarded by females in college more than anywhere else.

The guys just start talking about the new girls they have noticed/got with and who is the hottest girl and the girls do the same about guys and then it transcends into sex and sex experience talk when the two groups are together such as in class like in this case I described especially when there are loudmouths in there who want to make their presence known.

Each class was mainly the quiet average and incel guys sitting there not saying a word while the loudmouths and chads/chadlites sat together bragging and talking shit. And any girls in the class showed interest in only the second group of course.

I don't want to scare you but my best advice is to concentrate on the important thing - your education and your goals outside of the flesh-holes. I didn't do this and fucked up. Just think of yourself as the Witcher and them as npcs that are there in your world. And if a chance comes your way somehow with a girl then I will be happy for you.

Damn, that's brutal. Well, 4 hours commuting sounds like hell. I only live a 10 min bus drive away from it. Was it community college you went to or regular college?
It was a regular college, located in a different province. I chose it on purpose because I thought I'd be able to handle it. My first day of school (last week; Friday) I totally had a change of heart and suddenly I realize how stupid my decision was. Before that, I was certain I was gonna do this. I also applied for a local college; but, after thinking I was going to go to the other college, I subsequently revoked my application and thus I am out of school for yet another year. I think I have dropped out 10 times already. The closest thing to a community college I have gone to is an adult high school. It's where students go who failed to obtain their high school diploma; or people who wish to get a high school diploma. The course is usually two years but it can be done in one year if you failed your final exams in high school, which is what happened in my case. I went there from September 2014 - December 2015. It took me a year and a half to finish. When I first enrolled, they told me I should re-do the mandatory essay which was a pretty big deal and I was already glad I got that done in high school, despite having failed it - which was the main reason they wanted me to re-do it, so I declined. They even said they weren't as strict and passing it was an assurance, but still, I stubbornly said no. Well, that decision cost me another half year because I didn't pass all my exams. So I had to re-enroll the next school year so I could re-do that mandatory essay after all. I just hit up a friend who went to the same adult high school as well but two years before me and asked him if he could send his to me, which he did. I just edited everything sentence-for-sentence and handed it in and got a 7 (out of 10).

Who gives a fuck about going to school or college if girls won't fuck you

I have a way to lower your anxiety. Once you know and admit to yourself that you are going to be the creepy, awkward kid in every class you are in.. then its a real depressing thing for a bit, but then you come to accept it.

When you accept that you are the weird, ugly kid no girl would be caught talking to then it takes the pressure off of you.

And you aren't competing to 'win', as you already lost 10 years ago, and instead just going to enjoy the moments then you can relax and be yourself.

Edit to add bonus point: Remember they have to make the courses easy enough for normies to pass.

Last edited:
I live in the UK. I don't mind Asians. I'm just scared about seeing white obnoxious chavvy thugmaxxers.
Chav thugmaxxers are probably going to be betas or arent going to do shit. Unless they are actually jacked you will be fine. We have eshay lads in australia and they are just dumb kids who are 16 who are cowards

You are a 6ft cumskin who is normie enough to like clubbing, you'll be fine

Sex is all that matters in life and foids deny it to us

If it's anything like the one I went to you'll hate it, full of Kurds & not many English.

I won't be able to sleep at all tonight. I'm nervous but also hopeful to an extent.
A year ago I was going to rope straight after highschool so I failed all my exams on purpose to give me even more of a reason to do so. In the end I pussied out but now my exams are basically worthless. Wouldn't have done well anyway since I didn't study for them but maybe I would've been able to avoid community college.
I feel like it'll all be older, low inhib, low class thugmaxxers there. There's no way in hell i'll be able to fit in as a high inhib shy 19 year old.
Oh God, I am so scared.
Have any of you guys been to community college? What was it like?
I picked my sister up from community college one night. It was chav af, but also some pretentious wannabe middle class chavs.

There were a few thugmaxxed pakis, and even a couple of thugmaxxed JBW, but they were both cool to me.

I did question what was the fucking point of even going there, as I didn't think anything could come of it, but whatever.

I think you will be fine there will be some tart with a heart Becky who will take u in and friendzone u, and probably bitch to u about how bad chad or thugmaxxed ethnic treats her

brutal I could never go back to school

Don't get mogged, whatever happens