Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill First noodlewhores, now Adriatic foids are becoming white supremacist!!

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I was browsing stormfront as I often do since I decided it was only ever going to be white girls for me from now on, and checked out the misc.

There was a thread about fat fucks, written in the usual stormfront quasi intelligent way, and came across this from a Balkan foid.

Seems her life is really hard, because it sounds like she has the classic Balkan curves, but only has ethnics hitting on Herz which is causing her to change how she lives life!!!

Screenshot 20201005 002822

Btw, this is the only diversity I support now

Tumblr nczugtBDWX1u0p83vo1 500

They alaways has been white supremacists

I was browsing stormfront as I often do since I decided it was only ever going to be white girls for me from now on, and checked out the misc.

There was a thread about fat fucks, written in the usual stormfront quasi intelligent way, and came across this from a Balkan foid.

Seems her life is really hard, because it sounds like she has the classic Balkan curves, but only has ethnics hitting on Herz which is causing her to change how she lives life!!!

View attachment 350358

Btw, this is the only diversity I support now

View attachment 350359
"lady"
They think of themselves too highly.

They alaways has been white supremacists
Balkans yes, cos they got ISSUES going back like 300 years, legit never seen a 100% normal Croat, Serb, Bosnian, or Montenegrin.

However I disagree that white foids in the west are racist, in my experience (UK, USA, Australia ) they are not, and people who say this are confusing being biased against bad genes and low value, with being biased against a race

giphy.gif

"I needs me a goods white man that I can love endlessly hun"

5accd83b6b66d12f0011db32

i wish i were a chad.

I was browsing stormfront as I often do since I decided it was only ever going to be white girls for me from now on,
Just lol at Stormcurries
@FullTimeLoser

Just lol at Stormcurries
@FullTimeLoser
LMAO i fucking told you, curries believe in white supermacy more than nazis ever did. they hate themselves so much. This is so fucking sad.

LMAO i fucking told you, curries believe in white supermacy more than nazis ever did. they hate themselves so much. This is so fucking sad.
Insane cognitive dissonance in them.
"I am an inferior shitskin Curry, however I will only date white girls"

Insane cognitive dissonance in them.
"I am an inferior shitskin Curry, however I will only date white girls"
I knew one guy from reddit who said he was a aryan-indo because aryans raped his ancestors and he was proud of it.
Watching men without pride is disgusting. It's a fetish almost.

nothing wrong with sticking to your race, in fact it should be encouraged

Different kind, curries are polyethnic, so I think our self hate is a hatred against other kinds of curries, who further accentuate the inferiority (physical and cultural) to Meds and Nordics.

Nazi cucks had a self hate, which was just more basic, and Noodlewhores have the most basic kind of self hate based purely in physical inferiority.

I knew one guy from reddit who said he was a aryan-indo because aryans raped his ancestors and he was proud of it.
Watching men without pride is disgusting. It's a fetish almost.
There was a stormcurry on Reddit talking about how he was a brahmin therefore was allowed to be stormfronter, and be was moving to UK or USA or something, and was going to slay all the sloots, and was sliding in their DMs with stormfronter shit telling them how shit and inferior curries are and how he was different.

Think he was even talking about a thread he used to wear and if you wore this thread you had magical powers idk

There was a stormcurry on Reddit talking about how he was a brahmin therefore was allowed to be stormfronter, and be was moving to UK or USA or something, and was going to slay all the sloots, and was sliding in their DMs with stormfronter shit telling them how shit and inferior curries are and how he was different.

Think he was even talking about a thread he used to wear and if you wore this thread you had magical powers idk
:feelskek: Sexual desperation is one thing, having no dignity is another, fkin loser curry, I'd have gone elite Rangers on him

:feelskek: Sexual desperation is one thing, having no dignity is another, fkin loser curry, I'd have gone elite Rangers on him
I think the dude had dignity, he was just a bit misguided about how to express it

Secondly I think no race, whether stormcuck, rice, or BBC can quite understand this predicament, because this extent of polyethnicity only really occurs in curryland and the jungles of Africa (but they don't count because they're all just black).

Sure it's the same in Latin cultures, but they don't positively or negatively impact each other (ie a person will look at Adriana Lima and Giselle bundchen and say they are of equal genetic and breeding value) because the average 'dark sultry/swarthy' Latina/o is good looking, and so is the 'germanic lean, blond' one.

If you saw the way the subhuman curries, since they started getting exported to write code and man the IT helpdesks, have decimated the PERCEPTION and value of high class, Aryan curries, you would see it's the biggest con job since the secret devaluation of USD since bretton woods.

I think the dude had dignity, he was just a bit misguided about how to express it

Secondly I think no race, whether stormcuck, rice, or BBC can quite understand this predicament, because this extent of polyethnicity only really occurs in curryland and the jungles of Africa (but they don't count because they're all just black).

Sure it's the same in Latin cultures, but they don't positively or negatively impact each other (ie a person will look at Adriana Lima and Giselle bundchen and say they are of equal genetic and breeding value) because the average 'dark sultry/swarthy' Latina/o is good looking, and so is the 'germanic lean, blond' one.

If you saw the way the subhuman curries, since they started getting exported to write code and man the IT helpdesks, have decimated the PERCEPTION and value of high class, Aryan curries, you would see it's the biggest con job since the secret devaluation of USD since bretton woods.
Yea some northern curry can mog whites and claim to be Aryan, but the biggest Aryan supremacist group you will ever find are Iranians, so no doubt ethnics have a fetish for that word, moreover pure whites are the newest of all people, they never had any stakes in the agrarian world however the industrial age turned the tables and they became relevant but the low resource environment and the consequent struggle had already made them into Chad's and Stacies

Yea some northern curry can mog whites and claim to be Aryan, but the biggest Aryan supremacist group you will ever find are Iranians, so no doubt ethnics have a fetish for that word, moreover pure whites are the newest of all people, they never had any stakes in the agrarian world however the industrial age turned the tables and they became relevant but the low resource environment and the consequent struggle had already made them into Chad's and Stacies
Agree and high IQ, true Aryans are anyone who eats lamb as primary source if protein, as a very big simplification, and Iran is bang in the middle (though I'd argue Armenians have more Aryan blood).

You're absolutely right, whites benefitted from not getting fucked by agriculture, and being smart enough (probably due to living in low resource environment) to nail it in industrial age, then go on a mogging world tour

I think Indo-Iranians are the true aryans JFL. Hitler just used the term and highjacked it.
I am agreeing, it's just that curri abuse it wrong. I've seen subhuman curries with flat noses, negative canthal tilt and bumaxilary protrusion claim it too.

But yeah true Aryans are from north India, Pak, Afghan, iran, but there is a lot of that genome in Azerbaijan and Armenia too

I think Indo-Iranians are the true aryans JFL. Hitler just used the term and highjacked it.
Hitler was just larping, cos nords lack any serious ancient history they're cucked by Romans than by Christians they just can larp without any consequence cos they won the Industrial lottery the only thing that unites them is their skin colour and race :feelskek: , moreover a society which inherits lookism and acts to define it as a homogeneous identity will eventually be cucked as it promotes chad worship and cuckold