Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel First person who got infected at local high school

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Just learned today that all local schools got shut down

The first confirmed case to have it at my local high school, according to some younger people, was a popular rich Stacy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

Hope she fucking dies. This is a gift from God. Press f to spit on grave.

I'm slowly starting to hate coronachan...
MAKE ME A PAID NEET FFS

That bitch deserves it

My school is getting shut down until early-mid April. Just lol

My high school shut down until the 16th of next month.

Based in Coronagod, that bitch deserves it, even though she probably won't die, she may have been left with permanent damage.

Unlikely she dies anyway

Based coronachan,ganbatte!

Interesting, its spreading

I'm sure that Stacy has received thousands of sympathy messages on her social media. Meanwhile, thousands of ricecels are rotting in mass graves and no one gives a fuck about them.

Normtards, especially the virtue signaling liberal ones, are just a bunch of racist and sexist pigs.

Lol, TI already captured this, they are suffering for poor Stacy.

Lol, TI already captured this, they are suffering for poor Stacy.
NOOOOOO HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THAT RICH SHELTERED STACY THAT TREATS EVERYONE LIKE SHIT IS GETTING RIGHTEOUS WRATH FROM GODNOOOOO :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Good God they're such faggots

Just learned today that all local schools got shut down

The first confirmed case to have it at my local high school, according to some younger people, was a popular rich Stacy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

Hope she fucking dies. This is a gift from God. Press f to spit on grave.
F

tfu tfu

was a popular rich Stacy
Thats what she gets for being a slut and going to clubs with Chads like a whore.

And my damn country still doesn't shut down my school even tho there were suspects at a local one, just fucking lol man I want to LDAR

I have been featured on IT so much, couldn't give less of a fuck at this point. I'm sure they're still whining
they're all calling you a loser but then when i called them losers they said i used a "first grader insult".

a popular rich Stacy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

24A171AC A707 47C0 9E2A C22DD6DA054B

they're all calling you a loser but then when i called them losers they said i used a "first grader insult".
I am not hurt because I know as low status I am, I'm still miles above them.

Only noticed your thread because I saw it on inceltears (It ironically functions as a good way to find awesome threads you missed)

Just popping in to say congrats, may corona grant us all a "win" in life

Only noticed your thread because I saw it on inceltears (It ironically functions as a good way to find awesome threads you missed)

Just popping in to say congrats, may corona grant us all a "win" in life
damn you weren't kidding, another 1k upvote post?

I still don't know why our boy sigma always hides my title/pfp but he doesn't do it for alot of other users posts.

stacy slobbered all over rich italian chad and now got corona.