Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First time a female was nice to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was coming back home after a day of wageslavery. I decided to walk through this dark alleyway to get to the bus stop because it saves me around 2 minutes of walking. I was walking past some building when I heard footsteps coming from the other side, towards me. I stopped walking so I wouldn't bump into this person and i'd have a better chance of escaping if they wanted to hurt me.
It turned out to be a small blonde female who was about 17 or 18. She seemed startled when she saw me just standing there and she let out a little scream. I apologized for scaring her and she giggled and said not to worry about it. Normally when something like that happens they don't even look at me and just walk past. Obviously she was glad I didn't rape her. I wonder what she was doing there all alone at night.

:chad: Moggity moggity, my smv is now your property

That's a hard cope. That's considered being nice now? That giggle and saying not to worry about it does not sound to me like a sincere giggle and not to worry.

That's a hard cope. That's considered being nice now? That giggle and saying not to worry about it does not sound to me like a sincere giggle and not to worry.
i see your point

She was a prostitute, you should've asked her how much she charged for an hour

She looked too rich and clean to be a prostitute.

This reminds me of an incident when I walking late at night and going to the metro station. Took the stairs for the overpass and some foid standing on the overpass asked me a question even though I was the only male in sight. I was legitimately suprised to be honest. I even asked her a few questions and she answered them in a happy tone. Then my high-inhibition got the best of me and I walked away because I thought she'd think I was some rapey weirdo if I kept up the conversation.

It's kind of sad that even these tiny interactions are forever imprinted in our memory because we got a tiny, positive interaction.

It's kind of sad that even these tiny interactions are forever imprinted in our memory because we got a tiny, positive interaction.

That's very true. I'll probably still be thinking about this a year from now.

This reminds me of an incident when I walking late at night and going to the metro station. Took the stairs for the overpass and some foid standing on the overpass asked me a question even though I was the only male in sight. I was legitimately suprised to be honest. I even asked her a few questions and she answered them in a happy tone. Then my high-inhibition got the best of me and I walked away because I thought she'd think I was some rapey weirdo if I kept up the conversation.

I always hear about people saying they can't remember things from 10 years ago or their high school years or elementary years.
I can because when I was in elementary school, as that time was nice. Junior high was when things gone down hill and high school onward been a nightmare.

Hard to forget the really great times I had and the horrible times I've had that's burned into my memory.

I consider anything nice that isn't rude, so yeah I do think she was being nice.

some foid standing on the overpass asked me a question even though I was the only male in sight. I was legitimately suprised to be honest. I even asked her a few questions and she answered them in a happy tone.
You irl:

5bc6e6b23f963cb859ac7aa748029a78.png

I was coming back home after a day of wageslavery. I decided to walk through this dark alleyway to get to the bus stop because it saves me around 2 minutes of walking. I was walking past some building when I heard footsteps coming from the other side, towards me. I stopped walking so I wouldn't bump into this person and i'd have a better chance of escaping if they wanted to hurt me.
It turned out to be a small blonde female who was about 17 or 18. She seemed startled when she saw me just standing there and she let out a little scream. I apologized for scaring her and she giggled and said not to worry about it. Normally when something like that happens they don't even look at me and just walk past. Obviously she was glad I didn't rape her. I wonder what she was doing there all alone at night.
So, why didn't you rape her?

(in minecraft)

Do you now see the power of fear and dark triad on girls? Ordinarily a small, blonde 17-18 year old girl is so far out of our league that it isn't even funny. Its like a water boy for the highschool basketball team getting a date with one of the cheerleaders of the LA Lakers.

Yet here she is actually into you. Not surprisingly you(and me) would blow it in that situation and be a beta cuck as we have no experience with girls actually giggling to us and talking to us.

she saw me just standing there and she let out a little scream. I apologized for scaring her and she giggled and said not to worry about it.
JFL JFL JFL another day on chads.co / slayers.co :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Just lol being incel on chads dot co

JFL JFL JFL another day on chads.co / slayers.co :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Just lol being incel on chads dot co
It was dark and I was looking at my feet. I doubt she even saw my face.

a girl helped me out. happened to me 2 days ago. bus arrived and as I was entering I realized I forgot my card(we use cards for bus, don't know how it is in other countries) and so I turned back to get out and buy card therefore missing the bus and waiting for the next one. as I was stepping down some nice looking girl said "I got you" and gave me a pass with her card. I offered to repay for it with money even insisted I repay but she didn't take it. I thanked her.

I still can not believe something like this happened. I believe this is the first time a girl did something nice, just out of goodness of her heart, expecting nothing in return from me in my entire life.

a girl helped me out. happened to me 2 days ago. bus arrived and as I was entering I realized I forgot my card(we use cards for bus, don't know how it is in other countries) and so I turned back to get out and buy card therefore missing the bus and waiting for the next one. as I was stepping down some nice looking girl said "I got you" and gave me a pass with her card. I offered to repay for it with money even insisted I repay but she didn't take it. I thanked her.

I still can not believe something like this happened. I believe this is the first time a girl did something nice, just out of goodness of her heart, expecting nothing in return from me in my entire life.

It would even be rare for a man to do something like this. wow. You sure it wasn't a tranny?

She wanted your dick bro.

This is you:
1572144796102 png