Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First time a female was nice to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
It would even be rare for a man to do something like this. wow. You sure it wasn't a tranny?
it was a girl she was tiny. or a very very passable trap. she also sounded like a girl. idk if it's that rare for a man to do that, I remember in college town area I had forgotten my card again there was this long ass line, as I was making my way out of the line some dude said "here brother" and helped me out. he also got angry because I offered to pay him back. he was a very nice dude. there are some fucking people who are still doing good deeds for the sake of doing it out there.

She wanted your dick bro.

This is you:
View attachment 174580
I wish. I think I was looking extra fucking sad that day and she pitied my situation. that's all I can make out of it.

That's nothing bro. Yesterday I breathed the same air as a girl tbhngl. Just another day on chads.co

It's kind of sad that even these tiny interactions are forever imprinted in our memory because we got a tiny, positive interaction.
It's weird ain't it? I still remember alot of my convos with some crushes i had, even though now i know they will never think of me that way.
I guess were so desperate for some good memories and news that it seemes natural to us.

Just walk through alleyways theory

Oh no no no no no no no no no..... you shouldn't have created this thread, bro. Goodbye