Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope First time having sex in a dream works like an anti depressant

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I feel like i'm not depressed for the whole day i woke up actually happy instead of waking up tired and miserable

i went to sleep again for 3 hours to continue so i woke up at 2:30 PM

seriously this shit really is the best cope ever, it was a semi lucid dream because i could adjust proportions but nothing else
i only have either nightmarers or no dreams at all i usually wake up in the middle of the night throwing myself off the bed if i do, so this is really the best thing that happened to me this year

inb4 brag this didn't happen in real life and the foid i was fucking was not real it was all in my head

Mogs me.

All my dreams is me committing suicide.

Falling off buildings or dying in a war.

same i usually get chased by demons or death robots or my past bullies in the form of demons
they result in me killing myself in various ways either death by demon or jumping off a balcony

the other non-nightmarish dream i had was me working as an SS sturmbannfuhrer in aushwitz

Last edited:
Mogs me.

First time I’ve seen people relate to me only having nightmares and nothing else. But @Bourbon, one of my very few good (aka not all horrible) nightmares was me getting in an insane asylum with another guy and 2 chicks, I got to have sex with a red head in the prison cell like atmosphere but it’s stayed in my head for about 3 weeks since I’ve had it. It’s engraved in my head as something amazing, sucks we’ll probably never experience it.

Wish I had sex dreams, haven't in years and years. NoFap would probably help but I can't keep it going long enough. I find it's easiest to remember your dreams when you sleep twice in a day, three hours each instead of one long sleep, breaking it up like that makes a huge difference.

How can you have dreams of something you've never experienced? Meanwhile I keep having reoccurring nightmares of myself being ridiculed mercilessly in highschool or in public because of my face, even by family members

I don't have any dreams (can't remember them), I want to dream so badly even if it's a nightmare or just something :feelscry:.

I barely get dreams anymore, let alone good ones. At least sleeping feels better than being awake most of the time.

do
I feel like i'm not depressed for the whole day i woke up actually happy instead of waking up tired and miserable

i went to sleep again for 3 hours to continue so i woke up at 2:30 PM

seriously this shit really is the best cope ever, it was a semi lucid dream because i could adjust proportions but nothing else
i only have either nightmarers or no dreams at all i usually wake up in the middle of the night throwing myself off the bed if i do, so this is really the best thing that happened to me this year

inb4 brag this didn't happen in real life and the foid i was fucking was not real it was all in my head
do you keep a dream journal? i do its pretty sad

i wish i could fuck in a dream