Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR fish is angry that people notice she smells like fish

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-

of course the solution is not to wash, but just to complain and tell people to get used to the smell.

Apparently only inkels take shower. Once you ascend or are a woman you just don't do it.

Apparently only inkels take shower. Once you ascend or are a woman you just don't do it.
A qween doesn't need to shower inkwell. Showers are for losers.

#femoid prolems

Maybe wash your cunt once in a while
full

smell the sex-change hole, bigot!

lol this reads like a LARP/female oppression fantasy. I have never seen anything like this happen nor heard of foids irl getting insulted over their vagina smell.

smell the sex-change hole, bigot!
this is /r/gendercritical they hate trannys.

of course the solution is not to wash, but just to complain and tell people to get used to the smell.

Dirty smelly cunt : instead of showering they want you to ignore the smell and act as if all is well

Fat Landwhales : instead of eating right and exercise they want you to ignore that they are huge ungodly heart attacks waiting to happen and pretend that these greedy pigs arent disgusting cunts

Dogpill : instead of not sexually abusing animals who cant consent - they want society to just ignore the fact that these degenerate whores would rather fuck a canine with an IQ of 5 than fuck an incel with a Chess Grandmaster tier IQ

Let me quote the Immortal jsanza29 and say "Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccck"!
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I used to hate trans people, but recently I've noticed a trend of them pissing off foids big-time and it's made me grow rather fond of them.

I used to hate trans people, but recently I've noticed a trend of them pissing off foids big-time and it's made me grow rather fond of them.
99% of trannies are trucels tbh. Their method of coping with being ugly is just dumb.

foids dont like having to share attention jfl

Foid telling incel

"Fucking shower, you smelly ugly male"

Foid defending her smelly cunt

"I'm a strong, independent, amazing and skilled individual, I'm so amazing my dirty pussy self-cleans itself, it isn't dirty, it's clean".

I'm sure it is.... Let's hold the bitch down and spray a full can of deodorant or some shit up her pussy, that'll fucking sting, keep doing it till she gets an infection. Then maybe the bitch will learn about hypocrisy and to fucking take a shower.

Foid telling incel

"Fucking shower, you smelly ugly male"

Foid defending her smelly cunt

"I'm a strong, independent, amazing and skilled individual, I'm so amazing my dirty pussy self-cleans itself, it isn't dirty, it's clean".

I'm sure it is.... Let's hold the bitch down and spray a full can of deodorant or some shit up her pussy, that'll fucking sting, keep doing it till she gets an infection. Then maybe the bitch will learn about hypocrisy and to fucking take a shower.
foids are allergic to taking accountability. they would rather whine that you should get used to their unbathed genitals than just admit they should have taken a shower sooner

foids are allergic to taking accountability. they would rather whine that you should get used to their unbathed genitals than just admit they should have taken a shower sooner

Hypocrisy is probably the number 1 thing what makes my blood boil the most though, especially since when an incel does/doesn't do a specific thing, he gets abuse, yet when said foid does it, nobody seems to bat an eyelid, let alone fucking notice.

Hypocrisy is probably the number 1 thing what makes my blood boil the most though, especially since when an incel does/doesn't do a specific thing, he gets abuse, yet when said foid does it, nobody seems to bat an eyelid, let alone fucking notice.
yeah its bullshit. of course since they have vaginas no one will give a fuck that they are insanely hypocritical though.

Most women shower every 2-3 days (According to surveys) so their petri dish smelling like the bacteria that it holds is not surprising.

Clean your petri dish you stupid fucking holes.

lol this reads like a LARP/female oppression fantasy. I have never seen anything like this happen nor heard of foids irl getting insulted over their vagina smell.

this is /r/gendercritical they hate trannys.
i can only think of one time i heard about a smelly pussy. i heard a guy saying it he was 6'4,blond, blue eyed chadlite. he was fucking some big titty blonde foid who was one of the hottest in school.

"how dare men judge us, the superior gender, for being dirty?!"

Yet, these sluts INSIST that one of our major issues is hygiene, JFL at these brainless holes.

You can tell the cuckkit op has a fishy smelling vagina

Oh, but laughing at a guy's manhood when he doesn't meet the 99 percentile is acceptable?

Hope the "trauma" ate those foids up and led them to kill themselves.