Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FiveFourManlet GTFIH. you are not incel because of your height

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★

holy shit look at the two girls throughout this entire interview. they couldnt make it anymore obvious they both want his manlet roided dick

@0:15 the chick on the right her eyes bulge out of her sockets for a moment and then proceeds to scan down and have a good stare at his rig
@0:41 the interviewer has that 'fuck me daddy' screwed look on her face. i bet shes already imagining herself sliding up and down on his cock
@1:23 you can tell shes hyperventilating between the gaps in her words its seriously as if shes having an orgasm.
@2:04 she even admits shes getting incredibly flustered jfl
@2:58 you can see her inhaling and exhaling heavily i would imagine thats the exact same expression he will get when shes flopping around on top of him

ngl i was getting aroused af watching this. suifuel though in the sense a foid would never look at me like that :feelsbadman:

but he must be tall right?

nope... turns out his name is flex lewis a professional bb and hes...

5ft4
148b032978f02619a72b52cf6da8f0f1.jpg

kek the interviewers name is even stacy

you have no more excuses buddy boyo @FiveFourManlet i will be happy for you if you ascend so just gymcel and gtfo

He's a larper

The guy you posted has a top 1% frame, top 20% face, decent status, etc.

He's a larper or otherwise so low IQ its unreal. We're talking -273 celcius level IQ

The guy you posted has a top 1% frame, top 20% face, decent status, etc.
cope if you really think a man's 'status' is gonna get her hyperventilating like that...

He's a larper or otherwise so low IQ its unreal. We're talking -273 celcius level IQ
:feelskek::lul:

He has a 5-6 face.

yes but he is still taller than her

and on mega roid cycles

Just go the gym bro.

just be a roided up manlet theory

5'4 is like 1st percentile height in some countries. So he gets mogged by 99% of males. I think that alone is enough to make him incel. That gymcel managed to compensate with muscles, so he doesn't get mogged as much, however not every manlet has muscle and frame genetics like that.

he also has a decent face and this is a fitness whore herself

meaning she has a fetish for muscles

but yeah - he does look pretty good apart from the gay tan

her name is stacy as well lol

Look at his gut, his palumboism is disgustingly out of control. His gut bulges out well beyond his PECS ffs. Obvious abuse of HGH and other shit for a long time, so now his organs and guts are massively oversized and there is nothing he can do about it.

cope if you really think a man's 'status' is gonna get her hyperventilating like that...
:feelskek::lul:
Ah yes, because no female ever gets excited around a celebrity.

It's a combination of status and the several other things I mentioned.

good face = chad

big dick = chad

high social status = chad

tall = not a chad, depends on the above

The average male height in my country is 5'8, I am 5'10 and get nothing for it while every chad I know is either 5'8 or below

This is not life fuel at all this is cope.

Look at this example this guy is actually 5’4 , the guy in your vid is 5’7 stop false cope.

The guy in my vid has good facial harmony and would be good looking if lost weight and didn’t get a face tattoo.

He bulked up like the guy in your video but he is made a mockery due to his height.

Ah yes, because no female ever gets excited around a celebrity.

It's a combination of status and the several other things I mentioned.
no lol. her reaction was biological in the sense that her instincts were letting her know she is in the presence of a male she finds desirable to reproduce with. if that were harvey weinstein or steve buscemi who statusmog him her reaction would be TOTALLY different

no lol. her reaction was biological in the sense that her instincts were letting her know she is in the presence of a male she finds desirable to reproduce with. if that were harvey weinstein or steve buscemi who statusmog him her reaction would be TOTALLY different
Because he has a better face and a better body than both Harvey Weinstein and Steve Buscemi, you fucking cretin.

Because he has a better face and a better body than both Harvey Weinstein and Steve Buscemi, you fucking cretin.
are you this low iq? youre getting iq mogged by bacteria mate. you literally just proved my point you plank.

This is not life fuel at all this is cope.

Look at this example this guy is actually 5’4 , the guy in your vid is 5’7 stop false cope.

The guy in my vid has good facial harmony and would be good looking if lost weight and didn’t get a face tattoo.

He bulked up like the guy in your video but he is made a mockery due to his height.

Gymcelling will just make you shorter
Look shorter

are you this low iq? youre getting iq mogged by bacteria mate. you literally just proved my point you plank.
It doesn't prove your point at all. Harvey Weinstein and Steve Buscemi are exceptionally ugly which negates their status. The guy you posted is exceptionally good looking facially which is aided by his face and body which, altogether, negate his 5'4 stature.'

It doesn't prove your point at all. Harvey Weinstein and Steve Buscemi are exceptionally ugly which negates their status. The guy you posted is exceptionally good looking facially which is aided by his face and body which, altogether, negate his 5'4 stature.'
Cope.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

At this thread & OP.

Damn. I'm hard as a rock watching those 2 sex goddesses visibly uncontrollably lust after Manlet Roidy Piper.

Either that or overrating his face. You can't be incel with a 8+ face
Being 5'4 you can be whatever you want and still incel at the first place. The only way he may LARP is lying about his height.

His "official stats" say 5,5.5ft or 1.66 metres.

Standard deviation of say 2 inches either way. That goes for the lot of us btw.

That guy looks to be more than 5'4.

Old video. If you’re a world-famous bodybuilder and you just won a big competition then yeah, there will be some femoids there who love muscles and want to fuck you. But that’s a VERY specific, rare scenario. Also, he has an 8/10 face and a top 1% frame.

I think the chick on the right is actually his wife.

Last edited:
Well @FiveFourManlet doesn't have the status, the height, the MONEY. Too different to compare tbh.

FYI wrestling is "fake", it's a scripted show with characters

he posted his pics? Aware me

I made a threat about manlets earlier. You should check it out.
But if you're 5'4 you're Manlet Status, no questions asked.
However being a manlet does not make you an incel.

I made a threat about manlets earlier. You should check it out.
But if you're 5'4 you're Manlet Status, no questions asked.
However being a manlet does not make you an incel.
i agree, being 5'6 with my face = at least normie.
but 5'4? that pushing it and i fit in here comfy, just like the very tallcels that are ugly also, do.
either way its fucking over for me in the west, no point trying.

Literally wagecucking then living in thailand to teach english as soon as i can and die alone there, but at least i would have ascended.

Whatever his height is, he's not shorter than the women. And that's the key. Real or fake, if they were towering over him they'd be thinking "Wow, this guy's proportioned like a potato."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back