Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fix your skin. Massive ascension guide

Mog

Mog

Banned
-
You are an incel until you softmax to your max potential.

One of the most important factors to that is your skin. Since this is an incel forum, most of people here are basement dwellers devouring greasy ass pizza and sugars and your skin IS SHIT. Admit it.

You can easily fix that shit tho.

Method 1

- Buy accutane. Don't do this if ur not finished growing btw. Some anecdotal evidence shows it stunts growth and lowers libido.

Accutane is the easiest method. You just take 1 pill a day and get godlike skin within few months. All famous actors are on accutane. Just don't forget to moisturize and apply lip balm daily

Method 2

- Get Tretinoin and Adapelene WITH Clindamycin

MORNING:

- Wash your face with cleanser
- Dry it out
- Apply Adapalene
- Apply moisturizer 30 minutes later to avoid flaky skin

EVENING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Tretinoin

MAX OUT YOUR COLLAGEN

After your skin is clear and has zero acne, max out your collagen for puffy, young looking, refreshed skin.

- Use moisturizer/cleanser daily.
- Feel free to microdose accutane to avoid outbreaks
- Microneedle once a week (get a dermaroller from amazon

my skin is fine tbqh ngl

i use ceramides and adapalene, as well as finasteride to rid my face of acne and grow hair.
it's very helpful.

cope chad doesnt do any of this

Oh look, it's the retard again.

lol, go to looksmaxx

My skin is cursed.

Honestly if you have to use medication just to be acceptable to the opposite sex, you’re a subhuman and you should just give up like me.

Honestly if you have to use medication just to be acceptable to the opposite sex, you’re a subhuman and you should just give up like me.
It's not about opposite sex. I will make a thread about this later tbh

Looksmax is incels.co for people who actually want to stop being incels
not really, just a site for closeted fags normgroids, you should go back to there

You know what a fucking loser you are?

Here is a proper skin care routine for successful men:

In the morning, if your face is a little puffy, put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. You should be able to do a thousand. After removing the ice pack, use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which you leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine. Always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

In the morning, if your face is a little puffy, put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. Do it until you can do a thousand. After removing the ice pack, use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which you leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine. Always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Tbh actually legit but you need to get rid of acne first to do this shit.

My skin is flawless buddy boyo.

I drink a gallon of soda everyday. It's great for my skin.

One of the most important factors to that is your skin. Since this is an incel forum, most of people here are basement dwellers devouring greasy ass pizza and sugars and your skin IS SHIT. Admit it.

Method 1

- Buy accutane. Don't do this if ur not finished growing btw. Some anecdotal evidence shows it stunts growth and lowers libido.

Accutane is the easiest method. You just take 1 pill a day and get godlike skin within few months. All famous actors are on accutane. Just don't forget to moisturize and apply lip balm daily

Method 2

MORNING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Adapalene

EVENING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Tretinoin

MAX OUT YOUR COLLAGEN

After your skin is clear and has zero acne, max out your collagen for puffy, young looking, refreshed skin.

What is the recommended percentage for both trentoin and adapalene?

Holy fuck IT and normies weren’t enough, now we have looksmaxxers on the forum
Jfl is this really how this forum is going to go down? To brain dead looksmax posters and normies?

Jfl is this really how this forum is going to go down? To brain dead looksmax posters and normies?
It was inevitable, probably. Normies infest literally everything at some point.

We need a better system for filtrate who joins the forum, otherwise the forum will for sure go down

Beer seem to hydrate my skin just fine tbh

clindamycin + an antibiotic or tretinoin saved me

Method 1

Method 2

MORNING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Adapalene

EVENING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Tretinoin

MAX OUT YOUR COLLAGEN

good post. i need this, my skin is shit.

I don't have acne. What do you suggest then??

Nigger
Would 0.05% trentinoin and 0.1% adapalene be sufficient
Ye thats what I use. Make sure adapalene is with clindamycin tho otherwise its cope and might as well only use tretinoin

I have an oily skin so every moisturizer i've tried was a no no

In the morning, if your face is a little puffy, put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. You should be able to do a thousand. After removing the ice pack, use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which you leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine. Always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Based Bateman

Method 1

Method 2

MORNING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Adapalene

EVENING:

- Dry it out
- Apply Tretinoin

MAX OUT YOUR COLLAGEN

Ngl this post is useful.

Bump

The best moisturiser is chad semen. Splash it on your face daily for perfect skin.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

We need a better system for filtrate who joins the forum, otherwise the forum will for sure go down
Asked Serge. He refused on the spot.

This forum is intentionally going down the shitter.

Whats the recipe to get rid of blemishes on the skin?

Also does any of this shit make you go bald?

How do you get rid of fungi/ thrush or more succinctly candidiasis?

american psycho face mask GIF

Not using "soap" on the face and using moisturizer will get you most of the way