Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fixed my sleeping schedule, feels good man

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Before, I used to sleep at 3-5 AM and would always end up going to bed in a cracked out state with no desire to sleep. Nowadays, I have a hard time staying up past 9 PM and I enjoy that feeling of absolute exhaustion where you can't keep your eyes closed before bed. I wake up well rested at around 4 AM-6 AM. This is also helping my nofap journey as I would always masturbate into the late hours of the night when nobody in my house was awake but now I don't since I'm sleeping.

Sleepmaxxing and optimization of sleep is legit bro, it's legit tbh tbh ngl.

My situation. I play vidya all night. Don't wanna change tho.

Before, I used to sleep at 3-5 AM and would always end up going to bed in a cracked out state with no desire to sleep. Nowadays, I have a hard time staying up past 9 PM and I enjoy that feeling of absolute exhaustion where you can't keep your eyes closed before bed. I wake up well rested at around 4 AM-6 AM. This is also helping my nofap journey as I would always masturbate into the late hours of the night when nobody in my house was awake but now I don't since I'm sleeping.

Sleepmaxxing and optimization of sleep is legit bro, it's legit tbh tbh ngl.
This. :yes: