JFL Flashback: AngryVideoGameNerd/James Rolfe's wife ensuring his site/channel has enough diversity

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★
36d 6h 15m
I don't even watch this guy's videos, I didn't even way back when this happened but I watched his "You Know What's Bullshit" videos in like 2008.

I remember this getting posted on 4chan constantly. His wife basically cucking him and forcing his channel to cater to women and shit

"I can bring a female perspective to things that I think all 10 of the female viewers will appreciate"
So basically she acknowledges that no women watch the fucking thing anyway but of course the channel still needs to completely change. :lul:

She legit just barged in where she has no relevance whatsoever. She says her interests are "drawing, painting, cooking and writing" but she still wants to post on a community which is dedicated to games and movies...

That picture though, JFL. Pure blackpill. Can't even be bothered to smile for a photo. There is no love in her whatsoever, she actually looks like the vampire she is. Extracting resources from her cuck

Ellviss

Ellviss

Legend
★★★★★
35d 19h 20m
females are leeches

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 1h 28m
very typical femoid creating a very typical marriage

looks wise, he did a lot better than you would expect a white nerd to do, status maxx and e-fame (top 0.001% only) is how nerds get anywhere

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Never Satisfied
-
33d 23h 10m
The look of pure love

L

ldargoblin

Major
37d 20h 51m
His YT channel became shit. Most of the old AVGN episodes have aged poorly and the new ones are even more cringe and lazy. It's over tbh.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
110d 5h 4m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

baldcel
★★★★★
118d 19h 36m
his fault for not beating her

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
sounds like a cunt, acts like a cunt, looks like a cunt.

what is it?

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
22d 22h 54m
Another nig and cunt worshipping wife who has a permanent resting bitch face to boot. Another fine example of western holes. I heard James has two daughters too, so he'll get the full cuck experience when they start fucking everything that moves in 10 years lmao.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

#FREENATHANLARSON
★★★★★
143d 1h 51m
James seems like a really good dude. He was also e-famous pre Tinder, why he married such a miserable cunt is beyond me.
James made other people's childhoods, now its time for tyrone to make his daughters childhood.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
122d 14h 6m
James, I'm disappointed in you

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
133d 16h 57m
Remember his movie? His life long goal? She forced him to insert a black male and a nerdy foid as main characters in it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiz95K1ngiI
Another nig and cunt worshipping wife who has a permanent resting bitch face to boot. Another fine example of western holes. I heard James has two daughters too, so he'll get the full cuck experience when they start fucking everything that moves in 10 years lmao.
Another dead bedroom marriage.
James made other people's childhoods, now its time for tyrone to make his daughters childhood.
What a fucking pathetic, spineless cuck of a man. Imagine letting your sociopath “wife” literally humiliate you, ruin and infest your career with SJW/feminist cancer, and turn you into Tyrone’s little cuckold on top of that. Genuinely why are foids like this but also how the fuck do men just let this shit happen?

Last edited: