Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flashback: AngryVideoGameNerd/James Rolfe's wife ensuring his site/channel has enough diversity

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I don't even watch this guy's videos, I didn't even way back when this happened but I watched his "You Know What's Bullshit" videos in like 2008.

I remember this getting posted on 4chan constantly. His wife basically cucking him and forcing his channel to cater to women and shit

"I can bring a female perspective to things that I think all 10 of the female viewers will appreciate"
So basically she acknowledges that no women watch the fucking thing anyway but of course the channel still needs to completely change. :lul:

She legit just barged in where she has no relevance whatsoever. She says her interests are "drawing, painting, cooking and writing" but she still wants to post on a community which is dedicated to games and movies...

That picture though, JFL. Pure blackpill. Can't even be bothered to smile for a photo. There is no love in her whatsoever, she actually looks like the vampire she is. Extracting resources from her cuck

females are leeches

very typical femoid creating a very typical marriage

looks wise, he did a lot better than you would expect a white nerd to do, status maxx and e-fame (top 0.001% only) is how nerds get anywhere

The look of pure love
IMG 20210218 160624

His YT channel became shit. Most of the old AVGN episodes have aged poorly and the new ones are even more cringe and lazy. It's over tbh.

his fault for not beating her

sounds like a cunt, acts like a cunt, looks like a cunt.

what is it?

Another nig and cunt worshipping wife who has a permanent resting bitch face to boot. Another fine example of western holes. I heard James has two daughters too, so he'll get the full cuck experience when they start fucking everything that moves in 10 years lmao.

James seems like a really good dude. He was also e-famous pre Tinder, why he married such a miserable cunt is beyond me.
James made other people's childhoods, now its time for tyrone to make his daughters childhood.

James, I'm disappointed in you

Remember his movie? His life long goal? She forced him to insert a black male and a nerdy foid as main characters in it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiz95K1ngiI

Another nig and cunt worshipping wife who has a permanent resting bitch face to boot. Another fine example of western holes. I heard James has two daughters too, so he'll get the full cuck experience when they start fucking everything that moves in 10 years lmao.
Another dead bedroom marriage.
James made other people's childhoods, now its time for tyrone to make his daughters childhood.
What a fucking pathetic, spineless cuck of a man. Imagine letting your sociopath “wife” literally humiliate you, ruin and infest your career with SJW/feminist cancer, and turn you into Tyrone’s little cuckold on top of that. Genuinely why are foids like this but also how the fuck do men just let this shit happen?

Last edited:
his fault for not beating her
With his cumskin physique? Not a chance.
What a fucking pathetic, spineless cuck of a man. Imagine letting your sociopath “wife” literally humiliate you, ruin and infest your career with SJW/feminist cancer, and turn you into Tyrone’s little cuckold on top of that. Genuinely why are foids like this but also how the fuck do men just let this shit happen?
Because women are all kind mythical creatures of honey bubbles and good who cannot do anything wrong sweetie.

You must respect them and treat them equally but also treat them like goddesses

i liked his channel way back when (boomercel trait: u were around when jewtube got big and was still bearable)

but hes just another fucking cuck.

thats all.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

I like AVGN and I used to check his videos on GameTrailers, the website back when he was exclusive to it, so I will not read even though I got like half way thorough tbh ngl tbh

I like AVGN and I used to check his videos on GameTrailers, the website back when he was exclusive to it, so I will not read even though I got like half way thorough tbh ngl tbh

The Nerd is based and he would never pozz himself. His wife forced him to put that shit down. I've been watching him since 2007, don't plan to stop tbh. His new videos are still great.

I don't even watch this guy's videos, I didn't even way back when this happened but I watched his "You Know What's Bullshit" videos in like 2008.

I remember this getting posted on 4chan constantly. His wife basically cucking him and forcing his channel to cater to women and shit
View attachment 412096
"I can bring a female perspective to things that I think all 10 of the female viewers will appreciate"
So basically she acknowledges that no women watch the fucking thing anyway but of course the channel still needs to completely change. :lul:

She legit just barged in where she has no relevance whatsoever. She says her interests are "drawing, painting, cooking and writing" but she still wants to post on a community which is dedicated to games and movies...

That picture though, JFL. Pure blackpill. Can't even be bothered to smile for a photo. There is no love in her whatsoever, she actually looks like the vampire she is. Extracting resources from her cuck
This guy is a legend tbh.
But bluepill cuckage is a disease that effects almost all men you have looked upto.

James got made fun of by people around the internet for being a cuck because his wife added a black dude to the movie who kisses the main female white character.

Cuckold James Rolfe | Know Your Meme
Cuckold James Rolfe | Know Your Meme

People say that his wife is into black dudes and wanted to see it in his movie.

@erenyeager based bump

His wife openly admits to hating white people. That would be fine if Rolfe was a nigger because he could share a common belief with a mudshark but she is shitting on him when she trashes his race.

Men of all races have become cucks for even allowing women that betray their race so hard to live. 100 years ago an noodle whore that said: "white men only" would be lynched and so would this white whore.

Female nerds don’t exist only chad chasers