Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [FLASHBACK] Remember when this horrible old misogynist with a terrible personality got what he FUCKING DESERVED?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
crying.jpg

What a woman-hating piece of shit.

He got bullied and called ugly because he had a terrible attitude to women. Women are people too. Maybe just maybe if he knew this, he wouldn't have been called ugly at school.

Because we live in a just world, women only hate you if you have a bad personality so I feel no pity for this pendejo! So obviously he deserved this. I suspect that he posted on incel forums and some girl must have overheard him using incel jargon like "cope" or displaying incel-like behaviours. Remember, even if you THINK you don't say hateful things in real life, women can detect it in your personality.

If people can detect your thoughts now I’m in big trouble

Appreciate the sarcasm, but IT cucks and feminists actually do think like this. So it's not really funny, at least not for me

what's the full story, never heard of him

Has he tried having a shower?

crying.jpg

He got bullied and called ugly because he had a terrible attitude to women. Women are people too. Maybe just maybe if he knew this, he wouldn't have been called ugly at school.

Because we live in a just world, women only hate you if you have a bad personality so I feel no pity for this pendejo! So obviously he deserved this. I suspect that he posted on incel forums and some girl must have overheard him using incel jargon like "cope" or displaying incel-like behaviours. Remember, even if you THINK you don't say hateful things in real life, women can detect it in your personality.

Serves him right. M'ladies have to be treated with respect (unless youre playing minecraft in which case its ok to rape them or run them over)

Who's the kid?

crying.jpg

All memes aside, did he say something or do that incels are not supposed to?

Normies will act like people picked on him for no reason at all, pure chance

People wouldn't have messed with him if he had a chad face or if he had been 1 head taller than every other boy in his class

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back