Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Flat chested curry foid covered up

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I had to interact with a skinny curry bitch...probably 100 lb soaking wet. She was wearing a sweater that was open in the front (over a shirt). As I was talking to her, my eyes went down for a few seconds, and she hurriedly closed up her sweater, covering her lemons that pass for tits. My eyes went down because I can’t maintain eye contact, but she apparently took it as leering on my part

(for reference I’m a spic cel —- the mongrel South American kind, not the real Spanish kind)

Curry foids are whores, she only closed her sweater because youre not chad. Indian roasties think they deserve high tier men because theres too many men and not enough women in India meaning they have way more men to choose from.
They always rejected me despite being half German, they hate any man who is not 100% white AND Chad

Mogs me because interaction with a human

I had to interact with a skinny curry bitch...probably 100 lb soaking wet. She was wearing a sweater that was open in the front (over a shirt). As I was talking to her, my eyes went down for a few seconds, and she hurriedly closed up her sweater, covering her lemons that pass for tits. My eyes went down because I can’t maintain eye contact, but she apparently took it as leering on my part
Why would you even need to talk to her unless she was some cashier or accountant at a desk?

Was she from curryland or a western country?

Too bad it's chad only. I'd love a small tiddy gf

Western raised currywhores are extremely entitled, usually they come up with BS reasons like "misogynist Indian culture" for not wanting to be with a curry, although most are not that good looking so end up with an Indian guy anyway.

Those lemons are chad-only along with its lemonade

Curry foids are whores, she only closed her sweater because youre not chad. Indian roasties think they deserve high tier men because theres too many men and not enough women in India meaning they have way more men to choose from.
They always rejected me despite being half German, they hate any man who is not 100% white AND Chad
Fucking currywhores. They are ugliest race of women out there. Even niggerwhores look better than them.