Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Flea market pill

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Well this was during the time when I actually tried to outside- and NT-max. I went with some aqaintances including a friend's gf to a flea market. Prices where meh, tried to bargain a few times, but really didn't get anywhere. Cuz my suddenly fallen ill friend stayed home, I was hanging out with his girlfriend alone. She quickly noted my lack of success. Well, she told me: "Look, how it is done Gyros". She just smiled a bit, said some pretty but empty phrases and got my objects of desire for much lower, which she promptly dropped with a big grin into my arms. No need to explain I send her to bargain for all things I was interested in afterwards and on average she managed to get 75% off. Mind you she was 15 and 4/10. This was in ca. 2010. Remembered this cuz I found some of those items during tidying up. In hindsight huge ragefuel and pretty blackpilling. Back then I just blamed it on my lack of NTness though (I looked normal back then).
Even if you consider this in and assume she was actually charismatic it still confirms tutorial mode once again simply due to the big price gap.

Last edited:
There's no easy haggleing for your face!

I was hanging out with his girlfriend alone.
she managed to get 75% off.
Mind you she was 15 and 4/10. This was in ca. 2010.
you should have betrayed your friend and tried to ascend with her
in 3 years once she turned 18 because new forum rules