Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Flies in my room.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I have no fucking idea where they come from I already checked every nook and cranny to see if maybe I left some food somewhere but no. I killed like 10 of them in last two hours and they are still coming. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AM I GOING CRAZY OR

i sent them to annoy you :feelshehe:

How tf do u kill them? I have 1 annoying me but i can't kill it

wtf some guy in chat just mentioned he has flies on his dick. maybe he at yo house nigga

wtf some guy in chat just mentioned he has flies on his dick. maybe he at yo house nigga
azakhan

just shower bro

Update: they are stil here but I opened my window so they will froze (or at least I hope they will)

I have no fucking idea where they come from I already checked every nook and cranny to see if maybe I left some food somewhere but no. I killed like 10 of them in last two hours and they are still coming. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AM I GOING CRAZY OR
Befriend them :feelswhere::giga::whatfeels::woke:

This is nothing. In summer, frogs love to throw parties under my bedroom window, socialmoging me while disturbing my slumber.

Are you curry?