Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Florida shooter confirmed incel. Made “misogynistic” videos in 2014 about inceldom and Elliot Rodger. (LINK)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
Cucktube took his channel down, hopefully people saved some of his videos.

I want to watch his videos badly

Please

the fire rises

Supreme

He’s even squintfrauding and pouting in his mugshot trying to meeksmaxx.. def browsed lookism lmao
You forgot the best one: CHO
SHC is cho bruh

>In videos posted over a three-day period in August 2014, Mr. Beierle identified with “involuntary celibates,” railed against interracial dating and portrayed women and girls throughout his life as vindictive for refusing to go out with him.

He expressed sympathy with Elliot O. Rodger, who killed six people in Isla Vista, Calif., only three months before Mr. Beierle recorded the videos.

“I don’t think a female can ever understand the societal pressure that’s put on an adolescent male to unburden himself of this stigma that society’s put on him,” he said. “This virginity burden.”

100% incel, probably posted in incelosphere at some point too

very sane

b67rEzL.jpg

No the fuck he wasn't, the guy was a tall, White, buff dude, chance are he had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime.
What he was, was a mentally fucked up faggot who happened to worship an incel figure.
Fuck, now we get blamed for ANOTHER attack.

Adam Lanza, but he was a bit of a fail.
Fuck Adam Lanza . Dude was a straight up bitch.. he killed kids.. Even in the incelosphere, that’s not ok . He was def a truecel tho.

b67rEzL.jpg

No the fuck he wasn't, the guy was a tall, White, buff dude, chance are he had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime.
What he was, was a mentally fucked up faggot who happened to worship an incel figure.
wtf

he is a chad

how the fuck he struggled ?

Just lock the forum already mods, we're about to become a zoo for the public eye AGAIN.
I wish it were at least a legitimate incel who did this shit, not some edgy Chad faggot who just worshipped ER.

wtf

he is a chad

how the fuck he struggled ?
Asnwer: 100% mentalcel at best.

b67rEzL.jpg

He’s oldcel though.. norwooding.. don’t know how tall tho.. I can’t see the top of the door frame.. maybe he missed out on his youth and lived through the transition to full on degeneracy/textbook natural selection and couldn’t cope.

Edit: standard door frame in America is 6’7.75” tall. I looked up some dimensions for 3 hinge doors, since most have 2.. looks like the bottom of the top hinge is something like 9-11 inches from the top.. call it 10.. and he’sabout 2 inches below the bottom, and probabaly wearing shoes so take another inch.. puts him somewhere in the ballpark of 5’6”-5’7”.. confirmed truecel.

Last edited:
He’s oldcel though.. norwooding.. don’t know how tall tho.. I can’t see the top of the door frame.. maybe he missed out on his youth and lived through the transition to full on degeneracy/textbook natural selection and couldn’t cope.
You idiots will call anyone incel lmaooooooooo

Was it this guy?

Attachments

• goinger.png
    goinger.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 431
How many people did he get?

Just lock the forum already mods, we're about to become a zoo for the public eye AGAIN.
I wish it were at least a legitimate incel who did this shit, not some edgy Chad faggot who just worshipped ER.

Asnwer: 100% mentalcel at best.
mentalceldom is a meme, there are no mentalcels

he probably one of the mgtow type of incels
get dates and gf but not his looksmatch, had to date girls way below his league

he is a 7-8

Gamblers lost brother tbh

Edit: standard door frame in America is 6’7.75” tall. I looked up some dimensions for 3 hinge doors, since most have 2.. looks like the bottom of the top hinge is something like 9-11 inches from the top.. call it 10.. and he’sabout 2 inches below the bottom, and probabaly wearing shoes so take another inch.. puts him somewhere in the ballpark of 5’6”-5’7”.. confirmed truecel.

NO, THE GUY IS NOT INCEL. PONTO.

MAYBE A TURBO AUTIST BUT EVEN BEING AUTIST HE WOULD BE ABLE TO GET LAID.

Don’t believe this is genuine tbh. Could very well be a plant to try and take down the incel movement.

I don’t even buy that Alek Minassian was legit.

b67rEzL.jpg

It's amazing how even most self-identified incel shooters are good-looking. Chad mogs us in absolutely everything, even in being an incel and going ER.

Fuck you cucktube for taking down his videos.
Screen Shot 2018 11 03 at 53347 PM

Screen Shot 2018 11 03 at 53417 PM

It's amazing how even most self-identified incel shooter are good-looking. Chad mogs us in absolutely everything, even in being an incel and going ER.
I could probably mog the shit out of his kill count if I went ER tbh (This is not a threat FBI-cels). He still did better than Elliot himself though.

He might of been a chad-light - under exceptional circumstances during his youth - but was undoubtedly an old, balding, rotting, fucking corpse as of the day of the attack. He was probably a walking corpse several years beforehand, I'd estimate as late as 2014 given that he was ranting during this time period. You could probably extrapolate further back in time too, given that it takes sustained frustration over a long period to get the point were you're ranting like a lunatic on youtube. Dude has probably been incel since the start of the decade.

Anyhow, I'm just glad he decided to kill some stupid uppity sluts rather than necking himself like a mentally castrated beta phaggot would've. Hopefully this will bring some more attention to the incel phenomena and consequently, make more men aware of the fact that femshits deserve to die, horrifically.
>Joined November 8th
>65 posts
Nothing to see here, just some edgelord only here to feast off the latest attack pinned on incels.

If you think this guy was incel then you're deluded.

Anyhow, I'm just glad he decided to kill some stupid uppity sluts rather than necking himself like a mentally castrated beta phaggot would've. Hopefully this will bring some more attention to the incel phenomena and consequently, make more men aware of the fact that femshits deserve to die, horrifically.
:feelsokman:

what are normies going to do

rage some more at incels, within a week story will have died

there is nothing they can do

police can't arrest virgin males, even the most cucked country isn't going to jail us, they are powerless

the blackpill is rising

Fantastic video on this subject:

ohh so that's why there's so many guests :feelstastyman:

>Joined November 8th
>65 posts
Nothing to see here, just some edgelord only here to feast off the latest attack pinned on incels.

If you think this guy was incel then you're deluded.

He may not have been an incel in the full sense of the term, but he was a blackpilled sub-8 man who struggled with finding sex and companionship, there are many millions of such guys even if they are not true incels.

A martyrdom like this and you still get people trying to ruin it with "whyman cain't incel'.

JFL.

File it with all the threads calling "Eliot Rogers" a "fakecel Chad."

women mock and ridicule virgin males and refuse to date them, then wonder why some guys lose it

women need to accept some blame in all these shootings

Women are fully responsible for all of these shootings, because if the stupid cunts would spread their legs, none of this would happen. Even Maslow's Hierarchy lists sex as a basic biological need.

A martyrdom like this and you still get people trying to ruin it with "whyman cain't incel'.

JFL.

File it with all the threads calling "Eliot Rogers" a "fakecel Chad."
First of all ER wasn't White, and he's still a fakecel.
Second of all, this guy isn't incel not because he's White, but because he's obviously not ugly.

But oh well, fakecels will cry out the moment someone good looking is considered not incel.

you're joking right?

Did you watch it? He basically just admits on liberal network TV that the most unifying factor for why guys go on shooting sprees is they are too unattractive to get laid. The crowd is so uncomfortable it's palpable.

Sounds like a false flag tbh to anger people against trump for the midterm elections. First the bomber, then the synagogue shooter, and now this guy who is supposedly conveniently the medias interpretation of a "right wing incel"

Did you watch it? He basically just admits on liberal network TV that the most unifying factor for why guys go on shooting sprees is they are too unattractive to get laid. The crowd is so uncomfortable it's palpable.
he's right, but I still felt like he was mocking us.

Sounds like a false flag tbh to anger people against trump for the midterm elections. First the bomber, then the synagogue shooter, and now this guy who is supposedly conveniently the medias interpretation of a "right wing incel"

What are you worried about? That Trump will lose votes? Who gives a shit, he hasn't lifted a finger for us. He didn't even bother to go after abortion like he promised his evangelical voters. He's just another cuckservative.

Anyway, all of this will bring about further awareness of the blackpill and inceldom, and it will only spread our message to more sub-8 men.
he's right, but I still felt like he was mocking us.

Everyone apart from us mocks and hates us, it's inevitable for us as sub-8 losers. But the fact the blackpill is spreading is what's important tbh.

What are you worried about? That Trump will lose votes? Who gives a shit, he hasn't lifted a finger for us. He didn't even bother to go after abortion like he promised his evangelical voters. He's just another cuckservative.

Anyway, all of this will bring about further awareness of the blackpill and inceldom, and it will only spread our message to more sub-8 men.

I'm not worried about trump losing votes, I'm just saying that this is staged for that, coincidentally right before midterms.

the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down.

what the fuck does society expect?

I wonder if at this point we can spell a whole word or a full sentence completely made up of the initials of all the saints.

ER
AM
NC
SB
SHC
SP
EH
DK

Am I forgetting anyone ?
ML and GS

I'm not worried about trump losing votes, I'm just saying that this is staged for that, coincidentally right before midterms.

Republicucks and Demorats are just two sides of the same coin. If they false-flag each other to skew the votes between them, it feels irrelevant to me. If their false-flagging results in women suffering, then even better.

I wonder if at this point we can spell a whole word or a full sentence completely made up of the initials of all the saints.

ER
AM
NC
SB
SHC
SP
EH
DK

Am I forgetting anyone ?
George Sodini.

fake news by gay jews