[News] Florida shooter confirmed incel. Made “misogynistic” videos in 2014 about inceldom and Elliot Rodger. (LINK)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
12d 13h 38m
Well if you scare an animal and push it in a corner where it has no way out it will bite... That is just a general remark. I am not familiar with the case this thread is about.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
It's not @towncel because he logged in less than an hour ago.

View attachment 59736
JFL @ IncelTears trying to frame a specific user for the attack.
They'll claim anything to blame us. This faggot attacker wasn't incel, you're not suddenly incel because you worship Elliot Rodgers.

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
any of his songs good?

happiless

happiless

subhuman retard
★★★★★
87d 2h 23m
Praise be St. Scott

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
★★★★★
40d 7h 38m
Who let the fags out is an instant classic tbh

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★
4h 35m

No the fuck he wasn't, the guy was a tall, White, buff dude, chance are he had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime.
What he was, was a mentally fucked up faggot who happened to worship an incel figure.
Fuck, now we get blamed for ANOTHER attack.
He looks like the Chad rapist from 13 Reasons Why.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
★★★
50d 23h 58m
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
To think that that hambeast is what whitecels consider a chad
It's not whitecels who claim he's a Chad, but coping ethnicels who can't rate whites. The guy isn't even close to Chad, he's a normie.

M

Mavenes

22 y/o khhv
-
23h 55m
Today the guests are many more than usual lol

Norky

Norky

Officer
1d 5h 16m
I really wish there was an archive of his videos and soundcloud, as it seems everyone is believing 100% in what the MSM is saying about his "misogynistic, racist" content without any content available for anyone to view.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
191d 8h 59m
He raps a lot but he has rock songs too.
I really wish there was an archive of his videos and soundcloud, as it seems everyone is believing 100% in what the MSM is saying about his "misogynistic, racist" content without any content available for anyone to view.
The cucks look like they took down his soundcloud already.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

★★★
50d 23h 58m
He raps a lot but he has rock songs too.

The cucks look like they took down his soundcloud already.
I have the songs downloaded, can reupload to somewhere later if anyone likes?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
37d 1h 27m
HELLO CUCKTEARS AND FUCK YOUR MOM

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

★★★
50d 23h 58m
Please do man, for posterity
No probs, will be later or tomorrow as I'm in the middle of getting blind drunk as usual as alcohol is my major cope :cool:

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

★★★
50d 23h 58m
Thanks a lot bro, I was worried I couldn't listen to them again.
These anthems will be immortalised no matter what the cuck feminized media think.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
191d 8h 59m
These anthems will be immortalised no matter what the cuck feminized media think.
I'm going to make sure my kids and grand kids grow up listening to his songs (if I ever have any).

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
122d 5h 44m
To think that that hambeast is what whitecels consider a chad
To be honest if he wasn't bloatmaxxing he probably could have been at least chadlite.

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★★
21d 12h 1m
I've read on news he left a manifesto, where can I find it to read? I hope it will be as much interesting as the one of ER.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
33d 19h 34m
any of his songs good?
I listened to maybe 7 of them yesterday.. they all suck, but they’re strangely calming. Woke up today and his soundcloud was deleted

Ledgemund

Ledgemund

free him or cuck
-
14h 33m
First of all ER wasn't White,
Doesn't stop people from calling him a "fakecel" - a 4.5/10 framecel, chinlet hapa living in one of the most competitive sexual markets out there.

and he's still a fakecel.
See above. Just because his standards were high doesn't ipso facto mean lowering them would have worked at all.

Second of all, this guy isn't incel not because he's White, but because he's obviously not ugly.
Who gives a shit? He was more or less average, looked like a manlet (check the point to which he comes up on the door), might well have had PTSD from his military service, was burnt-out at 40 years old, states himself that his problems with holes are endless.

Who exactly should be seen as a genuine incel and to what ends? A label over which 0.25/10 truETHNICels can purity spiral while they jack themselves off over online dating cuxbux statistics and rationalize the superlatively low Black celibacy rates with ridiculous contrivances ("Just Be Poor Theory")? What's the use? The fact that an average man like this can identify with the idea of inceldom should give you hope more than anything else. No particular group has a monopoly on this issue. The fact that the guy was moved to end his own life + a few more should tell you all you need to know about his legitimacy - but he doesn't have Seal-tier dark, pocked skin and a huge cyst covering his left eye, so he must have been lying about/imagining his frustration.

But oh well, fakecels will cry out the moment someone good looking is considered not incel.
I only try to correct repeat defenders - habitual protectors of the sanctity of non-White, sub-0.01 celibacy. If someone drops a retarded comment here and there, I'm totally indifferent. A chronic tendency of hysterical cel-policing is another matter.

Last edited:
drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

Subhuman manlet beta truecel neet
★★★
6d 10h 59m
Indari

Indari

Just Be Dutch
★★★★★
75d 9h 12m
it was at FSU??

LIFEFUEL

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
26d 15h 16m
> Guests: 81
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

owly

owly

Banned
-
kinda hoped to see the roastbeef memes :feelsbadman:

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
14m
I was thinking the same thing. Yoga places are filled with stacies. Suck his count was only 2.

He had potential to eliminate an entire room full of Stacy’s. Literally a stacy slayer
No kidding, I can't think of a better place to go ER in than a yoga place. He chose the right spot but his execution was lacking, even ER mogs him there.

1984cel

1984cel

Banned
-
Weak count tbh, not even double digits.

The guy’s normie tier too, very disappoint

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
2d 21h 42m
Great target choice but low kill count :(

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
1d 6h 4m
Saint beierle pbuh

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

★★★
50d 23h 58m
Have you uploaded them yet?
Uploaded, just typing the titles etc. Will post a new thread containing links when I'm done, won't be too long. Have also found his website which contains about 80-100 songs, all with lyrics and descriptions of his inspiration for each song. It appears that although he only recorded one album, he had plans and enough songs wrote for around 6 albums. I've also found two of his music videos that I have since downloaded, I will post links to the website after I finish screencapping all the content as inevitably it will be removed as soon it is released.

It's ironic how a Mentalcel/Alcoholiccel/Incel can find this material casually scrolling on his phone inbetween sips of vodka in my local pub, yet the feds haven't found it and removed it yet :feelskek:

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
191d 8h 59m
Uploaded, just typing the titles etc. Will post a new thread containing links when I'm done, won't be too long. Have also found his website which contains about 80-100 songs, all with lyrics and descriptions of his inspiration for each song. It appears that although he only recorded one album, he had plans and enough songs wrote for around 6 albums. I've also found two of his music videos that I have since downloaded, I will post links to the website after I finish screencapping all the content as inevitably it will be removed as soon it is released.
What a guy. Too bad he's gone just for a couple rosties. Thanks a lot for uploading them, you're preserving a piece of history. I think you can upload on bitchute and it won't be taken down.
It's ironic how a Mentalcel/Alcoholiccel/Incel can find this material casually scrolling on his phone inbetween sips of vodka in my local pub, yet the feds haven't found it and removed it yet :feelskek:
They're idiots.

Last edited:
ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
★★★★★
40d 7h 38m
I have the songs downloaded, can reupload to somewhere later if anyone likes?
Yeah upload them bro. Oh you just did lol

Internet detectivecel

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

★★★
50d 23h 58m
What a guy. Too bad he's gone just for a couple rosties. Thanks a lot for uploading them, you're preserving a piece of history. I think you can upload on bitchute and it won't be taken down.

Good to know they're idiots like I suspected.
Make that 3 videos, found another one on another of his channels in literally the last 2 minutes :y'all::cool:

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
191d 8h 59m
Make that 3 videos, found another one on another of his channels in literally the last 2 minutes :y'all::cool:
It's cool when guys go ER and leave stuff behind for us to remember them.