Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Florida shooter confirmed incel. Made “misogynistic” videos in 2014 about inceldom and Elliot Rodger. (LINK)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
> 121 guests..

@Ritalincel

263A8254 9BC1 4B18 8B2F 0E9F8FD56AFD

This whole thing seems oddly convenient, with it being near an election and all. Maybe I am just being paranoidcel

Yeah someone should probably download the soundcloud stuff just to be safe. Maybe his youtube videos will turn up somewhere also

Seems like its just another false flag attack, probably the CIA made this attack

what are normies going to do

rage some more at incels, within a week story will have died

there is nothing they can do

police can't arrest virgin males, even the most cucked country isn't going to jail us, they are powerless

the blackpill is rising

He was good looking, but not male model looking so he was dogshit and invisible to all women.

another win for sub8 crew.

b67rEzL.jpg

No the fuck he wasn't, the guy was a tall, White, buff dude, chance are he had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime.
What he was, was a mentally fucked up faggot who happened to worship an incel figure.
Fuck, now we get blamed for ANOTHER attack.

At this point, this seems to be the majority of incels, though: fucked up fascist white men who think that the Jews want to genocide white people.

complained about what? interracial dating i dont understand, almost every white guy that looks like him i see are with ethnic foids.

wtf

he is a chad

how the fuck he struggled ?

Holy fuck he was chad lite.

I didn’t think hypergaymy was that bad wtfff this is so fucked up. If he can’t get pussy then none of us can

If he became 8% body fat, he would be a giga slayer

Holy fuck he was chad lite.

I didn’t think hypergaymy was that bad wtfff this is so fucked up. If he can’t get pussy then none of us can

If he became 8% body fat, he would be a giga slayer
are female standards this bad?

i dont even consider him a chad lite

Here's his SoundCloud:

This is good for doing it by himself, he's funny af too, he has a song called "who let the fags out?" I hope someone saves it before they take it down.

Last edited:
b67rEzL.jpg

No the fuck he wasn't, the guy was a tall, White, buff dude, chance are he had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime.
What he was, was a mentally fucked up faggot who happened to worship an incel figure.
This is how foids imagine the average incel. Ugly men are completely invisible to them

He hit a yoga spot, those places are usually hives for degenerate leftist whores stretching out for Chad. Wish we could have seen those videos tho would have given us insight into this whitecels thoughts and motives but of course cucktube took them down.

I knew we would have been blamed.
No, he's not incel.

56gh

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
yeah just take their rights away because of a shooter that wasn't even incel

jesus guys have some respect to our new savior. y he's chadlite material BUT mentalcel can destroy that benefits.

b67rEzL.jpg

Yup, he would become a chadlite if he gymmaxxed. He was really fucked up, he used to grope whore butts in public, wtf. Based motherfucker.
wtf

he is a chad

how the fuck he struggled ?
Because it's not 80/20 rule anymore, I think it's very close to 97/3 rule in 2018. Sub8 theory is true.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018 11 04 at 124341 AM

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
yeah just take their rights away because of a shooter that wasn't even incel
They don't say that about muslims and the terrorists of their religion.
Yup, he would become a chadlite if he gymmaxxed. He was really fucked up, he used to grope whore butts in public, wtf. Based motherfucker.
Giga based.

Last edited:
Sexual repression in men will cause us to go insane, especially in this hypersexualised society.

I can't wait to see what happens 10 years down the line (if i haven't roped yet) when unemployment goes through the roof thanks to Automation and hypergamy + feminism become more exposed which is going to make many men bitter like us.

I absolutely despise how they don't include links to the videos in these articles.

Fucking cunts.

Here's his SoundCloud:

It's nice to listen to these tracks and find out who he really was. Everybody who goes ER has their own story to tell.
An American hero died today. RIP

so where is all of the videos? i saw only 1

It's amazing how even most self-identified incel shooters are good-looking. Chad mogs us in absolutely everything, even in being an incel and going ER.

That's how you know there's something wrong with society, when looking like that gets you nowhere.
His word is goSBel.
Wtf is "SB"?

He looks like Star-Lord TBH

I wonder if at this point we can spell a whole word or a full sentence completely made up of the initials of all the saints.

ER
AM
NC
SB
SHC
SP
EH
DK

Am I forgetting anyone ?
AL

I wonder if at this point we can spell a whole word or a full sentence completely made up of the initials of all the saints.

ER
AM
NC
SB
SHC
SP
EH
DK

Am I forgetting anyone ?
i AM going to go ER and SHCoon on foids, EH? the intelligeNCe of the goSPel SPilled out that they want some roaDKill, then i can be diSBanded

>Foids attention whoring and only the elitist chads exist in their worldview
>more sub-8 young men living without anything to bind themselves to normal lives
>consumerist solipsist life where everyone brags

And they get surprised when someone goes ER

It's not @towncel because he logged in less than an hour ago.

Screen Shot 2018 11 04 at 22338 AM

He hit a yoga spot, those places are usually hives for degenerate leftist whores stretching out for Chad. Wish we could have seen those videos tho would have given us insight into this whitecels thoughts and motives but of course cucktube took them down.
I was thinking the same thing. Yoga places are filled with stacies. Suck his count was only 2.

He had potential to eliminate an entire room full of Stacy’s. Literally a stacy slayer

ER
AM
NC
SB
SHC
SP
EH
DK

Am I forgetting anyone ?
Chris Harper-Mercer, Michael Ryan and Dimitrios Pagourtzis

oh look another incident the media can use to shame incels

Well if you scare an animal and push it in a corner where it has no way out it will bite... That is just a general remark. I am not familiar with the case this thread is about.

It's not @towncel because he logged in less than an hour ago.

View attachment 59736
JFL @ IncelTears trying to frame a specific user for the attack.
They'll claim anything to blame us. This faggot attacker wasn't incel, you're not suddenly incel because you worship Elliot Rodgers.

Praise be St. Scott