Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Florida shooter confirmed incel. Made “misogynistic” videos in 2014 about inceldom and Elliot Rodger. (LINK)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
any of his songs good?
These were good, but I haven't listened to all of them yet.
Screen Shot 2018 11 04 at 61258 AM

Screen Shot 2018 11 04 at 60827 AM

Screen Shot 2018 11 04 at 60901 AM

Who let the fags out is an instant classic tbh

b67rEzL.jpg

No the fuck he wasn't, the guy was a tall, White, buff dude, chance are he had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime.
What he was, was a mentally fucked up faggot who happened to worship an incel figure.
Fuck, now we get blamed for ANOTHER attack.
He looks like the Chad rapist from 13 Reasons Why.

To think that that hambeast is what whitecels consider a chad
It's not whitecels who claim he's a Chad, but coping ethnicels who can't rate whites. The guy isn't even close to Chad, he's a normie.

Today the guests are many more than usual lol

I really wish there was an archive of his videos and soundcloud, as it seems everyone is believing 100% in what the MSM is saying about his "misogynistic, racist" content without any content available for anyone to view.

He raps a lot but he has rock songs too.
I really wish there was an archive of his videos and soundcloud, as it seems everyone is believing 100% in what the MSM is saying about his "misogynistic, racist" content without any content available for anyone to view.
The cucks look like they took down his soundcloud already.

He raps a lot but he has rock songs too.

The cucks look like they took down his soundcloud already.
I have the songs downloaded, can reupload to somewhere later if anyone likes?

HELLO CUCKTEARS AND FUCK YOUR MOM

Please do man, for posterity
No probs, will be later or tomorrow as I'm in the middle of getting blind drunk as usual as alcohol is my major cope :cool:

Thanks a lot bro, I was worried I couldn't listen to them again.
These anthems will be immortalised no matter what the cuck feminized media think.

These anthems will be immortalised no matter what the cuck feminized media think.
I'm going to make sure my kids and grand kids grow up listening to his songs (if I ever have any).

I've read on news he left a manifesto, where can I find it to read? I hope it will be as much interesting as the one of ER.

any of his songs good?
I listened to maybe 7 of them yesterday.. they all suck, but they’re strangely calming. Woke up today and his soundcloud was deleted

First of all ER wasn't White,

Doesn't stop people from calling him a "fakecel" - a 4.5/10 framecel, chinlet hapa living in one of the most competitive sexual markets out there.

and he's still a fakecel.

See above. Just because his standards were high doesn't ipso facto mean lowering them would have worked at all.

Second of all, this guy isn't incel not because he's White, but because he's obviously not ugly.

Who gives a shit? He was more or less average, looked like a manlet (check the point to which he comes up on the door), might well have had PTSD from his military service, was burnt-out at 40 years old, states himself that his problems with holes are endless.

Who exactly should be seen as a genuine incel and to what ends? A label over which 0.25/10 truETHNICels can purity spiral while they jack themselves off over online dating cuxbux statistics and rationalize the superlatively low Black celibacy rates with ridiculous contrivances ("Just Be Poor Theory")? What's the use? The fact that an average man like this can identify with the idea of inceldom should give you hope more than anything else. No particular group has a monopoly on this issue. The fact that the guy was moved to end his own life + a few more should tell you all you need to know about his legitimacy - but he doesn't have Seal-tier dark, pocked skin and a huge cyst covering his left eye, so he must have been lying about/imagining his frustration.

But oh well, fakecels will cry out the moment someone good looking is considered not incel.

I only try to correct repeat defenders - habitual protectors of the sanctity of non-White, sub-0.01 celibacy. If someone drops a retarded comment here and there, I'm totally indifferent. A chronic tendency of hysterical cel-policing is another matter.

Last edited:
it was at FSU??

LIFEFUEL

kinda hoped to see the roastbeef memes :feelsbadman:

I was thinking the same thing. Yoga places are filled with stacies. Suck his count was only 2.

He had potential to eliminate an entire room full of Stacy’s. Literally a stacy slayer

No kidding, I can't think of a better place to go ER in than a yoga place. He chose the right spot but his execution was lacking, even ER mogs him there.

Weak count tbh, not even double digits.

The guy’s normie tier too, very disappoint

Great target choice but low kill count :(

Saint beierle pbuh

Have you uploaded them yet?
Uploaded, just typing the titles etc. Will post a new thread containing links when I'm done, won't be too long. Have also found his website which contains about 80-100 songs, all with lyrics and descriptions of his inspiration for each song. It appears that although he only recorded one album, he had plans and enough songs wrote for around 6 albums. I've also found two of his music videos that I have since downloaded, I will post links to the website after I finish screencapping all the content as inevitably it will be removed as soon it is released.

It's ironic how a Mentalcel/Alcoholiccel/Incel can find this material casually scrolling on his phone inbetween sips of vodka in my local pub, yet the feds haven't found it and removed it yet :feelskek:

Uploaded, just typing the titles etc. Will post a new thread containing links when I'm done, won't be too long. Have also found his website which contains about 80-100 songs, all with lyrics and descriptions of his inspiration for each song. It appears that although he only recorded one album, he had plans and enough songs wrote for around 6 albums. I've also found two of his music videos that I have since downloaded, I will post links to the website after I finish screencapping all the content as inevitably it will be removed as soon it is released.

What a guy. Too bad he's gone just for a couple rosties. Thanks a lot for uploading them, you're preserving a piece of history. I think you can upload on bitchute and it won't be taken down.
It's ironic how a Mentalcel/Alcoholiccel/Incel can find this material casually scrolling on his phone inbetween sips of vodka in my local pub, yet the feds haven't found it and removed it yet :feelskek:
They're idiots.

Last edited:
I have the songs downloaded, can reupload to somewhere later if anyone likes?
Yeah upload them bro. Oh you just did lol

Internet detectivecel

What a guy. Too bad he's gone just for a couple rosties. Thanks a lot for uploading them, you're preserving a piece of history. I think you can upload on bitchute and it won't be taken down.

Good to know they're idiots like I suspected.
Make that 3 videos, found another one on another of his channels in literally the last 2 minutes :y'all::cool:

Make that 3 videos, found another one on another of his channels in literally the last 2 minutes :y'all::cool:
It's cool when guys go ER and leave stuff behind for us to remember them.

It's cool when guys go ER and leave stuff behind for us to remember them.
Especially when you can find it before it gets erased by the cuckthorities forever.

Especially when you can find it before it gets erased by the cuckthorities forever.
That's some lifeuel right there. St scott is going to reward you big in the next lifetime.

Some of the lyrics in these tunes, especially the unrecorded material, is actually quite talented and funny. If it was recorded by anyone else or a famous band and no-one knew who wrote the tracks, as his voice isn't the best, I'm sure some of them would be hits. All except the real misogynist songs anyway.

He said himself hes been rejected a lot, you people underestimate womens standards, hes kinda fat meaning many girls will say no to him just off of that, he lives in america so he was competing w other white males more good looking than him, i would be a proponent that he did not in fact have much success at all

rather I think that yes of course everyone saying "OH but he can get a 500lb landwhale" ok fine sure but most of these guys have some kind of standards and are frustrated they cant get a girl thats not a landwhale or a total ogre. In fact in our own thread one here most dudes said they wouldnt fuck a 500 lb landwhale (even though I said I would consider it most people disagreed) showing that even people here have standards that they would like to hit even if those standards are very low they are still standards, any decent looking women is having every male compete for her because beauty is objective hence they reject normal looking guys like this dude

you people need to stop calling everyone a chad hypergamy is hypergamy because you cant be fat and be a chad you have to be on point

Last edited:
He said himself hes been rejected a lot, you people underestimate womens standards, hes kinda fat meaning many girls will say no to him just off of that, he lives in america so he was competing w other white males more good looking than him, i would be a proponent that he did not in fact have much success at all

rather I think that yes of course everyone saying "OH but he can get a 500lb landwhale" ok fine sure but most of these guys have some kind of standards and are frustrated they cant get a girl thats not a landwhale or a total ogre. In fact in our own thread one here most dudes said they wouldnt fuck a 500 lb landwhale (even though I said I would consider it most people disagreed) showing that even people here have standards that they would like to hit even if those standards are very low they are still standards, any decent looking women is having every male compete for her because beauty is objective hence they reject normal looking guys like this dude

you people need to stop calling everyone a chad hypergamy is hypergamy because you cant be fat and be a chad you have to be on point
this.

Some people on here think a male 6 or 7 has any sort of value to women.