Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Florida Shooter Scott Beierle Youtube Video.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
This confirms that he went SB after he kept seeing white women getting blacked by BBCs in his city :lul::lul:

News articles also say "he called women whores if they dated black men"

Last edited:

> THIS DUDE
> THIS GUY

Cucc
Cucc
Cucc
Cucc

His views on race mixing are not wrong it's degenerate tbh.

all the slack-jawed faggots who left their "clever" comments on that video deserve hollow tips
c4mex97vcaqtiiw-jpg.59698

I wonder how many more whitecels will go SB as they see more and more black men dating white girls :lul:
Nah white females are still statistically the loyalest race when dating, anyone saying otherwise is coping, this guy literally deluded himself into thinking black guys were why he couldn't get a female, massive delusional cope. And as a product of race mixing myself I am completely subhuman, so I will never advocate for it.

wtf is this fag talking about? just ramble about some random shit the0ry. START SINGING QUEER

Nah white females are still statistically the loyalest race when dating, anyone saying otherwise is coping, this guy literally deluded himself into thinking black guys were why he couldn't get a female, massive delusional cope. And as a product of race mixing myself I am completely subhuman, so I will never advocate for it.

absolute nonsense lol

Probably got tired of seeing his potential looksmatch eating black dick.

You seem to forget that white foids are only loyal to Chads/Chadlites. If you're a sub6 whiteboy, I can easily see Staceys and sub5 white foids going after 8+drooling Tyrones over you, and leaving sub6 whiteboys in the trash bin

You seem to forget that white foids are only loyal to Chads/Chadlites. If you're a sub6 whiteboy, I can easily see Staceys and sub5 white foids going after 8+drooling Tyrones over you, and leaving sub6 whiteboys in the trash bin

I see Stacys and young white girls with thug, rapper wannabe ugly blacks so not even Tyrones :lul:. I used to live in Florida and black male-white female together is by far the most common interracial coupling in a city like Tallahassee which made him go SB

Fatcel = volcel tbh

As an ethnicel I am not a big fan of race mixin between white and other races. For the next 50 years at least y'all cracker madafuckers better stick to your own colour. Weeb ass yellow fevercel are pathetic but it's understandable why they avoid the white feminist hambeast.

Exactly this is what happened to this guy, chads and chadlites snatching up all the 5+ white girls then the tyrones taking all the sub 5s which would of been around his looksmatch.

That stat is calculated on a population of mostly white people so the percentage will show lower as a result. Meaning that if there are 100M white women in the US then the large number that date out will still a low percentage relative to all other races because of that large population size. However, the total number is still high. 20% that date out of 100M is still 20M white girls which is more than all other races when looking at the number alone, not the percentage.

I see Stacys and young white girls with thug, rapper wannabe ugly blacks so not even Tyrones :lul:. I used to live in Florida and black male-white female together is by far the most common interracial coupling in a city like Tallahassee which made him go SB

You reinforce the point i wanted to make. Thank you :feelsautistic:

Wonder if he'll get fangirls now.

Exactly this is what happened to this guy, chads and chadlites snatching up all the 5+ white girls then the tyrones taking all the sub 5s which would of been around his looksmatch.

Yup, basic analysis in a nutshell,

5/10 normie who got eaten alive by chads and tyrones.
Wonder if he'll get fangirls now.
You can safely bet your ballsack that he will.

he would've benefited from losing weight although he was still fine as is since women have more of an eye for genetics and seem to be more tolerant of fatness

i always so happy when i see those videos.

Comments are saturated with soy

Comments section of that YT video looks like an indirect way for white men to become Nazicels or some shit! Cringe and hate against white men for a feminist & Jewish propaganda.

rest in peace fallen brother

absolutely true
sub-6 white males are basically at the same level as indians and asians to white women

someone download his video before youtube takes them down

He reminds me a bit like Patrick Bateman with his mannerisms.

It never began my buddy boyos.

This guy went around asking women if he could touch their ass. This fucking fuck was mentalcel like a lot of you other fuckers. I hope all of you mentalcels are banned one day.

15578.jpg

Name: St Yogacel a.k.a Scott

Cause: Seeing more and more white girls get blacked by black guys in his city and preferring BBCs while he remained an incel caused St Yogacel to go SB

Based Saint yogacel

evERy hERo has a tragic backstory, this one CHOse to make a diffEReNCe today to make the world a bettER place.

Looks fat.

Fatcel= volcel.

The guy was sensitive to what people do, dress and say to a completely unhealthy extent.

He's 100% right about racemixing though.

How long ago was this video made? Wasn't he 40 at the time of the shooting?
Babyfacecel pretty much confirmed damn