Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid accidentally reminded me how much i've missed out on life

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
People were talking about shit that got them in trouble when they were little kids. This one stacy said that when she was 8 her teacher caught her "passionately kissing" some dude. The teacher wrote a note to her parents calling it "passionate mouth-to-mouth", teehee.

Here I am, mid 20s, still kissless despite trying a buttload of self improvement shit. I've achieved infinitely less than some 8 year olds.

I've missed out on so many developmental milestones that I don't even feel human anymore.

no bro we have to lift more it will get better

no bro we have to lift more it will get better
Lmao I know you're being sarcastic but it's so depressing when i turbo mog chad in the gym but he still mogs me because of face and height.

Yeah I lift 1-2 plates more than him but after he leaves the gym he goes back to his gf or his fuckbuddy.

My god, if I got a note saying my daughter even hugged a boy from class I would've kicked the shit out of her.

Lmao I know you're being sarcastic but it's so depressing when i turbo mog chad in the gym but he still mogs me because of face and height.

Yeah I lift 1-2 plates more than him but after he leaves the gym he goes back to his gf or his fuckbuddy.
same for me aswell :feelsbadman: I lift mog pretty boys and some chads here in my gym but it's doesn't matter shit probably they don't even care JFL I'm only coping in my mind and thinking like I'm more manly & masculine than them but in reality it's all about the bones in the face and legs that's what indicates masculinity jfll at this shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
My god, if I got a note saying my daughter even hugged a boy from class I would've kicked the shit out of her.
That same foid is a slut (according to a friend of mine who goes to parties, she gets laid every week, different guys). She once laughed about the fact that she wanted to go to another college, the one that's the most famous in our countries for degen partying. Her dad said "no I won't have my daughter partying like that" and sent her here (her words exactly). She laughed and said eh even here I still party every day teehee.

Poor dad. He thought he could dodge this shit.

We can never recover from missed milestones

life is full of such reminders

same for me aswell :feelsbadman: I lift mog pretty boys and some chads here in my gym but it's doesn't matter shit probably they don't even care JFL I'm only coping in my mind and thinking like I'm more manly & masculine than them but in reality it's all about bones
Lol I get face mogged to oblivion by super skinny pretty boys wearing skinny jeans, with legs the size of my forearm. But they're hot in the eyes of women and I'm disgusting, lifting is close to worthless if you're ugly or short.

And I still get mogged by chads with good body genetics. Here I am doing chin ups with 2 plates and the 6ft4 chad with extremely wide shoulders struggles to half rep bodyweight chins. But in public he'd be perceived as the big guy by everyone.

Even in the gym you can't escape genetics. Genetics are everything in life.

That same foid is a slut (according to a friend of mine who goes to parties, she gets laid every week, different guys). She once laughed about the fact that she wanted to go to another college, the one that's the most famous in our countries for degen partying. Her dad said "no I won't have my daughter partying like that" and sent her here (her words exactly). She laughed and said eh even here I still party every day teehee.

This. You can know very early on if your daughter will become a whore. If he disowned her back then when she just kissed a boy from class normies would want to see him getting beheaded, but it's obvious if she's doing that shit at 8 then there is no hope for her. The poor cuck father spent 20+ years and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep college Fratbros' dicks warm and wet.

8? That makes me SICK

Lol I get face mogged to oblivion by super skinny pretty boys wearing skinny jeans, with legs the size of my forearm. But they're hot in the eyes of women and I'm disgusting, lifting is close to worthless if you're ugly or short.

And I still get mogged by chads with good body genetics. Here I am doing chin ups with 2 plates and the 6ft4 chad with extremely wide shoulders struggles to half rep bodyweight chins. But in public he'd be perceived as the big guy by everyone.

Even in the gym you can't escape genetics. Genetics are everything in life.
yeah bro and the worst part is we're doomed to lift heavy objects we can't quit lifting it will only lower our sanity and smv personally for me if i quit lifting I wouldn't survive for another 1 month I don't want to lose my masculinity that's the only fucking thing that holds me in this world

Not reading cuz ik it will be suifuel

same for me aswell :feelsbadman: I lift mog pretty boys and some chads here in my gym but it's doesn't matter shit probably they don't even care JFL I'm only coping in my mind and thinking like I'm more manly & masculine than them but in reality it's all about the bones in the face and legs that's what indicates masculinity jfll at this shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Foids are retarded, why can’t they appreciate my muscles man

yeah bro and the worst part is we're doomed to lift heavy objects we can't quit lifting it will only lower our sanity and smv personally for me if i quit lifting I wouldn't survive for another 1 month I don't want to lose my masculinity that's the only fucking thing that holds me in this world
I'd have killed myself a long time ago if it wasn't for the gym. I'm 100% convinced of it.

Girls only care about muscles when good looking men have them.

His fault for having a daughter.

Girls only care about muscles when good looking men have them.
You also need some height and frame for muscle to matter. No one cares if you've put some muscle on when you're 5ft4 or have the frame of a girl.

a coin flip to decide whether or not you'll be sexually successful in life. so cruel.

That usually happens in normie talks, It's better to avoid those situations

You also need some height and frame for muscle to matter. No one cares if you've put some muscle on when you're 5ft4 or have the frame of a girl.

Jfl this is my frame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200122-032650_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200122-032650_YouTube.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 28
That usually happens in normie talks, It's better to avoid those situations
Sometimes you cant escape those. Sometimes during work/college you're expected to hang around your group unfortunately.