Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid advertises for Chad to breed her. NUCLEAR SUIFUEL FOR SHORTCELS. SHORTCELS DO **NOT** ENTER.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Despicable whore.

Whore who advertises herself to chads deserves to find true love but not me? :feelsrope:

ngl I was expecting a 6'0" minimum or even 6'3" minimum height requirement. 5'9" is gigamanlet to most foids. Shes still a hypergamous whore though.

Lol, "chad".

Her only requirement was 5'9"+. Makes sense, why create an incel son?

BBC used to make good programming; sure, it was always propaganda, but their stuff about objective wholesome subjects like nature or architecture or whatever was very good. This must cut deep for taxpaying UKcels.

ngl I was expecting a 6'0" minimum or even 6'3" minimum height requirement. 5'9" is gigamanlet to most foids. Shes still a hypergamous whore though.

Cope

5'9" male with a 8+/10 face mogs a 6+foot ogre with a sub5face.
Lol, "chad".

She said the guy looked better in person. She liked his pic enough for a meet up JFL. Dude was a chad.

Lol, "chad".

Literally anyone on this forum who met her initial requirements would be rejected the moment they met in person.

i need to see pictures of the foid

I bet she's a short mini landwhale

5'9 is not a chad tbh she's not going for one because no chad would breed her instead of fucking some other whore tbh

BBC used to make good programming; sure, it was always propaganda, but their stuff about objective wholesome subjects like nature or architecture or whatever was very good. This must cut deep for taxpaying UKcels.

Privatise the fucker.

Now that we have Bojo in power. We can. They'll go bankrupt asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back