Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid asks for advice on how to steal her boyfriend's inheritance before dumping him

>r/NoRules

JFL, there are (always) secret rules especially in sites like Reddit.

Good lie group

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NoRules/comments/lf9lka/how_to_gain_money_from_my_bf/

This is what's waiting for you if you somehow manage to ascend, a parasitic used up roastie whore with nothing to offer but her loose vagina. Unsurprisingly she's an old roastie who posts on FDS, and judging from the pics on her profile she is real and not a troll.

Where can we find this dude and give him a warning??

Fuck.. i hate filthy roasties like her, knowing damn well they're nothing more than a quick fuck but trying to get more than they deserve.

>r/NoRules

JFL, there are (always) secret rules especially in sites like Reddit.
Wouldn't be surprised if you'd get banned for saying 'nigger' in that subreddit.

I'm surprised the normies are defending the man. Is r/Norules a conservative sub or something?

I hope she gets forced to walk barefoot on fresh hot volcanic lava

I'm surprised the normies are defending the man. Is r/Norules a conservative sub or something?
Normies are more normal than you think. People you see on r/IncelTear and stuff are not normies. They are abnormal - rejects of society just like incels are.

Normies are more normal than you think. People you see on r/IncelTear and stuff are not normies. They are abnormal - rejects of society just like incels are.
high iq

maybe there's some hope for reddit

Where can we find this dude and give him a warning??

Fuck.. i hate filthy roasties like her, knowing damn well they're nothing more than a quick fuck but trying to get more than they deserve
Hopefully someone with an ounce of decency that knows this amoral female parasite will warn him before it is too late. If only more people would call out this sort of sociopathic behavior.

maybe there's some hope for reddit
But then it wouldn't be reddit.

Hopefully someone with an ounce of decency that knows this amoral female parasite will warn him before it is too late. If only more people would call out this sort of sociopathic behavior.
It's a filthy Hole doing it, so it's fair game according to soys and soyciety :soy:

It needs to be a Brocel to get this done.

At one time IT were claiming that they were chads and stacies. Which was kind of funny since deep down it was easy to find "I am depressed/lonely" posts.

At one time IT were claiming that they were chads and stacies. Which was kind of funny since deep down it was easy to find "I am depressed/lonely" posts.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I thought this was a troll post but this foid looks actually legit. Not a surprise she posts on FDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back