Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at costa gave me the dirtiest look

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I was at my Costa cuz I fancied a hot chocolate for my walk and the foid barrista gave me the dirtiest look, like she kept nervously looking up at me and shit like I was gunna fucking rape everyone there, wasn't wearing a mask so she could see my whole face.

I'm getting really fucking sick of my face and seeing how people react to it, and to think I was planning on bringing my laptop in there to chill, fuck that, they'd probably think im a rapist cuz of my face and kick me out for making people feel uncomfortable

The same shit happened to me at the grocery store the other day

I get this every day of my life

Women give me dirty looks nearly 24/7/365 days a year. So I know the feels, she certainly wasn't judging my personality lmao.

It's amazing the negative reactions you elicit just for existing and minding your own bussines.Women want us dead.

Last edited:
No mask when you're supposed to. Not to defend the gender enemy but I give faggots who don't the same look.

No mask when you're supposed to. Not to defend the gender enemy but I give faggots who don't the same look.
This, it was probably bc you weren't wearing one

Maybe it's because you weren't wearing a mask even though you were supposed to, and she's just a wagie so she wasn't sure if she should uphold corporate policy and risk a confrontation or just let it slide and hope her manager doesn't notice.

Wear a mask.

why didn't you kill her?

I was at my Costa cuz I fancied a hot chocolate for my walk and the foid barrista gave me the dirtiest look, like she kept nervously looking up at me and shit like I was gunna fucking rape everyone there, wasn't wearing a mask so she could see my whole face.

I'm getting really fucking sick of my face and seeing how people react to it, and to think I was planning on bringing my laptop in there to chill, fuck that, they'd probably think im a rapist cuz of my face and kick me out for making people feel uncomfortable
Wtf is a costa?

maybe she thought you would give her the coof

Whenever I get dirty looks I give em right back. Fuck people staring