Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid at my school keeps flaunting her bf at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
The girl I almost ascended with and then decided I raped her somehow always starts sitting on her bf's lap right in front of me whenever I'm near. I know she's trying to fuck with me and it enrages me. Foids are so fucking evil and to be honest, I dont think they understand that. Fuck foids and fuck all the normies that hate me for no reason. Also fuck everyone that calls me a fakecel eat my ass, you would've done exactly what I did if you were in that situation.

The girl I almost ascended with and then decided I raped her somehow always starts sitting on her bf's lap right in front of me whenever I'm near.
There's an entire story you're not even telling here. :feelswhat:

OOP SIS U A FAKECEL I -OOO
boss lol GIF by The PoshGirlsClub

She does that because you simped for her. It’s called rubbing salt in the wound

Seems like she wants your attention, probably to fufill her own ego idk.

Also fuck everyone that calls me a fakecel eat my ass, you would've done exactly what I did if you were in that situation.
Too bad I didn't even have the chance to because I was invisible at school. Honestly you sound like someone who will probably ascend in the next 2-3 years, good for you.

I hope she dies, man, I really do, not like she’s gonna change anyway since most foids never do.

It cannot be overstated how much sexhavers love to flaunt the fact that they are sexhavers

I hope she dies, man, I really do, not like she’s gonna change anyway since most foids never do.
She is borderline insane, if her chad breaks up with her she'll most likely kill herself so thats something to hope for.
It cannot be overstated how much sexhavers love to flaunt the fact that they are sexhavers
This TBH

If I was underage and that happened to me, I'd resort to violence. Not saying you should do it.

Kill her (in minecraft of course)

throw food at her or something. Ruin her day. Resorting to violence will only make you look like an animal, but if you ruin her shirt or hair she'd be furious.

She decided you raped her? Elab.

Are you 14 or something lmao

report her to a teacher for being inappropriate in public with her bf

The girl I almost ascended with and then decided I raped her somehow always starts sitting on her bf's lap right in front of me whenever I'm near. I know she's trying to fuck with me and it enrages me. Foids are so fucking evil and to be honest, I dont think they understand that. Fuck foids and fuck all the normies that hate me for no reason. Also fuck everyone that calls me a fakecel eat my ass, you would've done exactly what I did if you were in that situation.
Brags he almost ascended

@SergeantIncel

get a load of this fucking normie
She is borderline insane, if her chad breaks up with her she'll most likely kill herself so thats something to hope for.
imagine caring about a used up whore :feelskek:

Fucking sabotage her stacy ass.

satanic shitters thats all they really are