Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid backpacker who woked 88 days of labor 4 hours a day "I was 88 days a slave"

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Truly the meme gender. 4 hours of work a day????
Dear god someone contact the human rights groups

A British backpacker in Australia has claimed she was treated like a ‘slave’ while picking fruit for four hours a day in Australia. Stephanie Banasko, 25, had been trying to extend her visa for a second year by working at the Farmgate Backpackers in Childers, Queensland. But the blogger, who travelled to Australia to escape her ‘nine to five bulls*** life’, summed up her experience by saying she was ’88-days a slave’. She claims she was told she would be paid hourly for her labour, but had already flown to the farm when she discovered her income would rely on how much fruit she picked.

Ms Banasko said: ‘It’s waking up at the crack of dawn, hard graft, long hours and ruthlessly repetitive [work] which is mentally draining.

‘I travelled all that way from Sydney and spent most of my savings, and the farm told me that when I would arrive I would have an hourly paid job. ‘I had already flown there, when they sent me an email saying that the hourly paid job was not available yet, and that they would be putting me on a piece rate job. ‘There are so many factors that can affect your pay. It can be dependent on the quality of the fruit you pick from the tree and even if the manager likes you or not. ‘They might come over and look at your bin and not be happy, then you’d have to start all over again.’ Ms Banasko also claimed she paid £126 a week ‘for the luxury of sharing a kitchen with 100 people, a room with three others that’s not big enough to swing a cat in, bathrooms so dirty you feel cleaner before you shower and the pleasure of having cockroaches and mice as dinner dates.’

She believes the management knows how ‘desperate’ backpackers are for agricultural work and so has advantage of them by giving out poor paying jobs. Ms Banasko also claimed that she was sacked without warning. Farmgate Backpackers has denied her claims of mistreatment, stating that ’99 per cent’ of backpackers happily return to the hostel. They also emphasised that they could not always promise farm work as a result of the unpredictable weather.

Last edited:
4 HOURS LOOOOOL

She claims she was told she would be paid hourly for her labour, but had already flown to the farm when she discovered her income would rely on how much fruit she picked.
Lmfao she thought she will be able to be on her phone for 4 hours and get paid for it like most foids in jobs.Based employers :feelskek:

Shit, give me those 4 hours. I could use the money.

If she was a slave she wouldn't be paid. Its pretty obvious that she was being paid, foids NEO.

If she was a slave she wouldn't be paid. Its pretty obvious that she was being paid, foids NEO.
Shes saying it was slavery cause the job sucked

Just kek

Shes saying it was slavery cause the job sucked

Just kek
Another reason that she said it was slavery is because she isn't able to go on her phone or use the pussy pass for more money or "privilege". She also want to escape her "9-5 life" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

4 hour days, 3 1/2 hours on her phone

30 min on phone
30 min socializing with others
30 min food and toilet break

Aka she works for less than the 4 hrs

Every woman I've ever known is exactly like this. They're extremely lazy and they don't want to work. Many times they will blame it on their "anxiety". And then they complain that women make less money than men, yes. Because you work far less hours than men, you stupid lazy cunt.

Every woman I've ever known is exactly like this. They're extremely lazy and they don't want to work. Many times they will blame it on their "anxiety". And then they complain that women make less money than men, yes. Because you work far less hours than men, you stupid lazy cunt.
Yeah meanwhile men die doing hard labor for 16 hours

JFL at retarded new-age traveller neohippie foids. They think all they need to do is quit their job, save up 5 grand and get a one-way ticket to some tropical country and suddenly their life will turn into The Beach (that Leo DiCaprio movie).

The only thing I could agree with her if anything is if they were purposely giving the workers a piece rate which would make it impossible to make any decent money I've been fucked over like that while working at a lumber mill piling lumber by the piece work method and it was a scam to not pay workers much money but get a shit load out of them but if that is not the case than I totally agree that she should stfu because 4 hours is nothing.

Dumb cunt should have taken the NEETpill.

i see high schoool kids play basketball for four hours at a time

women are such lazy, weak, trash

This is [Lifefuel] for me :feelshaha:

Imagine working 10 hours a day in construction for minimum wage like I used to do

Imagine working 10 hours a day in construction for minimum wage like I used to do

Females really just do not care. The main hting is that the system is still keep going on, so they can just live their life on instant win mode, provided by men.

i don't get the obsession women have with travelling and "finding themselves." traveling sucks dick and if ur 25 and haven't found yourself yet ur a fucking idiot.

i don't get the obsession women have with travelling and "finding themselves." traveling sucks dick and if ur 25 and haven't found yourself yet ur a fucking idiot.
Find yourself = fuck a Chad in every city on earth

View attachment 116903
A British backpacker in Australia has claimed she was treated like a ‘slave’ while picking fruit for four hours a day in Australia. Stephanie Banasko, 25, had been trying to extend her visa for a second year by working at the Farmgate Backpackers in Childers, Queensland. But the blogger, who travelled to Australia to escape her ‘nine to five bulls*** life’, summed up her experience by saying she was ’88-days a slave’. She claims she was told she would be paid hourly for her labour, but had already flown to the farm when she discovered her income would rely on how much fruit she picked.

Ms Banasko said: ‘It’s waking up at the crack of dawn, hard graft, long hours and ruthlessly repetitive [work] which is mentally draining.

‘I travelled all that way from Sydney and spent most of my savings, and the farm told me that when I would arrive I would have an hourly paid job. ‘I had already flown there, when they sent me an email saying that the hourly paid job was not available yet, and that they would be putting me on a piece rate job. ‘There are so many factors that can affect your pay. It can be dependent on the quality of the fruit you pick from the tree and even if the manager likes you or not. ‘They might come over and look at your bin and not be happy, then you’d have to start all over again.’ Ms Banasko also claimed she paid £126 a week ‘for the luxury of sharing a kitchen with 100 people, a room with three others that’s not big enough to swing a cat in, bathrooms so dirty you feel cleaner before you shower and the pleasure of having cockroaches and mice as dinner dates.’

She believes the management knows how ‘desperate’ backpackers are for agricultural work and so has advantage of them by giving out poor paying jobs. Ms Banasko also claimed that she was sacked without warning. Farmgate Backpackers has denied her claims of mistreatment, stating that ’99 per cent’ of backpackers happily return to the hostel. They also emphasised that they could not always promise farm work as a result of the unpredictable weather.

View attachment 116904
"mentally draining" "picking fruit"

The only thing I could agree with her if anything is if they were purposely giving the workers a piece rate which would make it impossible to make any decent money I've been fucked over like that while working at a lumber mill piling lumber by the piece work method and it was a scam to not pay workers much money but get a shit load out of them but if that is not the case than I totally agree that she should stfu because 4 hours is nothing.
I’ve worked piece rate before, I worked circles around most of the other workers and my checks were usually double the pay of what they made. It was pretty good while it lasted. I worked full tilt for 8 hours with a 30 minute lunch.

Most hourly jobs are inefficient, people might actually work 40 minutes out of the hour with several minutes being wasted by them goofing off on their phone, smoking or some other dumb shit. Piece rate is the fairest system, if the employer isn’t a greedy kike and try to scam employees.

I would love to have a job yet many foids just bitch when they have one. I just want to make money.

I would love to work 4 hours a day

Lmfao she thought she will be able to be on her phone for 4 hours and get paid for it like most foids in jobs.Based employers :feelskek:
For once in her life she had to work and thought she was a slave. The equivalent of a couch potato preparing for a marathon.

One word:
Privilege

View attachment 116903

View attachment 116904

Truth!
I would love to work 4 hours a day
Nice avi.

Last edited:
Lmao pickers here working for at least nine or ten hours a day in bad conditions

This.

How can anyone still take foids seriously after they prove time and again they're just spoiled bitches? So many cucks I guess...

I’ve worked piece rate before, I worked circles around most of the other workers and my checks were usually double the pay of what they made. It was pretty good while it lasted. I worked full tilt for 8 hours with a 30 minute lunch.

Most hourly jobs are inefficient, people might actually work 40 minutes out of the hour with several minutes being wasted by them goofing off on their phone, smoking or some other dumb shit. Piece rate is the fairest system, if the employer isn’t a greedy kike and try to scam employees.

Sure but don't think for one second that a system like that isn't sometimes used to benefit the employer.

How ungrateful. Very shameful

She chose that life and now she's whining about it. There are millions of men who are stuck picking fruit or doing even worse jobs because they don't have a choice.

Ohhhh boo fucking hoo don’t like it don’t come here. Don’t get why all these retarded backpackers think Australia is such a great place. The weather is shit, the people are shit and the country is shit in general