Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid bank clerk hanged up on me as soon as she saw my ID picture

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So long story short I called my bank asking them why my account was locked because I couldn't seem to buy shit online anymore, after waiting for around an hour or so, a foid who sounded like she was in her teens picks up the phone. I answered the security questions correctly and the procedure went smoothly etc, until she looked up my info on the system, which of course shows a picture of my face. As soon as that happened the cunt decided to laugh out loud like a hyena during the call then abruptly hangs up on me interrupting me as I was asking her my question. I called them back and had to wait another several minutes, this time a male clerk answered the phone. After getting my account sorted I told him about what had happened then he apologised for her actions and said "they will look into it" which is code for "I don't give a fuck", ending the conversation. I fucking hate foids with all my soul and keep saying time and time again why they shouldn't have jobs in the first place. Everything went to shit after (((they))) established the 19th amendment, good fucking morning.

Last edited:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: She needs to be fired but we all know it wont happen because tutorial mode

Fucking brutal man.
This is the reason why these cunts shouldn't be allowed to work.

Execute her in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist

Foids can't even do their jobs properly. They have nothing of worth other than their holes.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: She needs to be fired but we all know it wont happen because tutorial mode
Exactly, she could straight up say you're uglier than the elephant man in front of her simp supervisor and nothing would happen to her. I'm surprised she didn't transfer my funds to her account

I'm surprised she didn't transfer my funds to her account
Cause that would be crossing the line way too far. Not even foids can get away with that. (by get away, I mean keeping the money)

Cause that would be crossing the line way too far.
Foids know no limits when it comes to tormenting ugly ethnic males, they are absolutely merciless and pure evil

Not even foids can get away with that. (by get away, I mean keeping the money)
You'd be surprised

Fucking bitch:feelsree:

Their disgust is so strong for subhuman males that they can't even hide it even when they are paid to act polite and professionally. When an incel is employed they will get scrutinised for the slightest mistake and are subject to unfair treatment. Meanwhile foids can pretty much do whatever they want.

Their disgust is so strong for subhuman males that they can't even hide it even when they are paid to act polite and professionally. When an incel is employed they will get scrutinised for the slightest mistake and are subject to unfair treatment. Meanwhile foids can pretty much do whatever they want.
Exactly. Chads aren't the only ones that are born with the halo effect, whereas trucels are born with the horned effect

You know what you have to do...
switch banks

You know what you have to do...
switch banks
Most establishments hire stupid fucking teenagers, it's completely unavoidable

You're not allowed to laugh at someone cuz they're in a wheelchair but laughing at someone for being ugly is fine

You're not allowed to laugh at someone cuz they're in a wheelchair but laughing at someone for being ugly is fine
Your not even allowed to laugh at Stacy for tripping over her heels as an ugly male without getting scorned by everyone, yet they are allowed to find our literal deaths amusing because that would be "socially acceptable"

Have you tried?
Most banks hire retards, it would be a waste of effort transferring to another bank

So long story short I called my bank asking them why my account was locked because I couldn't seem to buy shit online anymore, after waiting for around an hour or so, a foid who sounded like she was in her teens picks up the phone. I answered the security questions correctly and the procedure went smoothly etc, until she looked up my info on the system, which of course shows a picture of my face. As soon as that happened the cunt decided to laugh out loud like a hyena during the call then abruptly hangs up on me interrupting me as I was asking her my question. I called them back and had to wait another several minutes, this time a male clerk answered the phone. After getting my account sorted I told him about what had happened then he apologised for her actions and said "they will look into it" which is code for "I don't give a fuck", ending the conversation. I fucking hate foids with all my soul and keep saying time and time again why they shouldn't have jobs in the first place. Everything went to shit after (((they))) established the 19th amendment, good fucking morning.
A8C9C0A0 DC00 4F79 BC93 1FC42231C5CB

in vr, ofc

Rob the bank and give her Tuberculosis (In Red Dead Redemption 2)

op transfer to credit union tbh

CuckTears once again proving their adolescence and lack of IQ, along with giving a typical soy response

Screenshot 20200218 104211  01

Fucking brutal

CuckTears once again proving their adolescence and lack of IQ, along with giving a typical soy response

View attachment 203721
But who was passport photo.

Do those fucking idiots not know there's places outside of the west coast US?

Redditors unironically need to get out more.

That's why they sperg out when they see a 21 year old dating a 17 year old, meanwhile in the UK nobody would bat an eye.

But who was passport photo.

Do those fucking idiots not know there's places outside of the west coast US?

Redditors unironically need to get out more.

That's why they sperg out when they see a 21 year old dating a 17 year old, meanwhile in the UK nobody would bat an eye.
They would only bat eye If it was a male normie, not Chad.

should have asked to speak to management instead of just telling the male clerk tbh.

Should Have just hung up when you heard a female and called again until you get a male.

1 other reason i hate phone calls , this is just mindgames and PREJUDICE OF HELL ,

just get everything sorted face to face or online

I know it's an extreme measure but I would go there and close my bank account.
They'd freak out and ask why. Then you tell your story.
They'd do everything to keep you in their bank. The bitch would get a blame or even get fired.