Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid bitch covers her mouth as I speak

• Thread starter HabibiHarassment
  • Start date
HabibiHarassment

HabibiHarassment

Greycel
I was forced to go to the convenience store because my bitch mom didn't want to go herself. Anyways I noticed the cashier actually looked me in the eyes this time so I decided why the fuck not. Soon as I opened my mouth she froze and then turned her back on me like she saw a ghost. Then she turns back looking down with her left hand over her mouth and, 'said "that'll be $2.50."

I didn't respond and just threw the money on the counter because I thought she was a rude bitch and took my milk. Anyway needless to say I don't think my breath was that bad despite only brushing it once a week. It's still pretty white but I wash it out with water every morning.

Username checks out.

Maybe covid
Or was she Japanese?

Welcome to the forum, GrAYcel

Should of told her to go fuck herself

Anyway needless to say I don't think my breath was that bad despite only brushing it once a week. It's still pretty white but I wash it out with water every morning.
Complete retard. You deserved it. Dumb GrAYcel.

I was forced to go to the convenience store because my bitch mom didn't want to go herself. Anyways I noticed the cashier actually looked me in the eyes this time so I decided why the fuck not. Soon as I opened my mouth she froze and then turned her back on me like she saw a ghost. Then she turns back looking down with her left hand over her mouth and, 'said "that'll be $2.50."

I didn't respond and just threw the money on the counter because I thought she was a rude bitch and took my milk. Anyway needless to say I don't think my breath was that bad despite only brushing it once a week. It's still pretty white but I wash it out with water every morning.

Hi IT

ever walked in a street and then a foid saw you and crossed the road to reach the other side just to avoid you? happened to me a few times

Maybe she thot you were her looksmatch

This why you inkwell

I don't think my breath was that bad despite only brushing it once a week. It's still pretty white but I wash it out with water every morning.
Is this a fucking Joke?
Typical Greycel-tier Post, and only 4 posts?
Of course she is going to cover her fucking mouth you idiot, you only brush ONCE a fucking week.
smh.

Bruh you brush your teeth once a week? HAHAHA fuck man

Brush your fucking teeth dickhead

Did you make hER pay?

Just brush your teeth theory back at it again

Get the fuck out of here with that larp, brush your teeth.
Tooth pain is no joke.

People like you give Incels a bad rep, brushing your teeth isn't that hard buddy.

shit bro, once a week? at least brush it everyday once

You filthy bastard you brush your teeth once a week?
Also greycel post indeed trying to give incels a bad rep.