Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid buying a place to live at 20 thanks to OnlyFans

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Just have a hole theory

onlyfans didn't change anything, women have been making tens of thousands by putting things in their holes way before onlyfans

onlyfans didn't change anything, women have been making tens of thousands by putting things in their holes way before onlyfans
Yes but it was more subtle and more indirect. You can make it more obvious and direct than with onlyfans

Yes but it was more subtle and more indirect. You can make it more obvious and direct than with onlyfans
average becky doesn't make enough money to afford a house anyway unless she's statusmaxxed

Looks like a nice house as well. It’s fucking over. Lol at the cuck who tweeted this

average becky doesn't make enough money to afford a house anyway unless she's statusmaxxed
the girl in the pic is an average becky if you wash off the 9 layers of fakeup

That guy is an ethnic male so he is going to get trashed on social media by at least a few people for making that tweet.
Only white chads and black tyrones can get away with those kinds of posts they make publicly.

i hope it burns down with her inside of it, but she lives and is an awful horrible burn victim who can’t see or hear, that way she won’t reap sympathy points and will just live with her mind forever

i hope it burns down with her inside of it, but she lives and is an awful horrible burn victim who can’t see or hear, that way she won’t reap sympathy points and will just live with her mind forever

Wow this is gold. Cuck and whore in one. Again, not really sure which of the two is worse.

What is this cuck even talking about? What kind of male can afford their own home at the age of 20 nowadays, except when they are born into the 1%? These onlyfans whores are incredibly privileged.

Incels will never own their own home, or have a family, or be desired sexually.

Just pick yourself up by the bootstraps bro

Making it obvious is a good thing.

The fuck else was feminism supposed to grant them? What other level of privilege? This is fucking insanity. She gets a free life by doing LITERALLY NOTHING BUT SHARING SOME PICS ONLINE AND SHE STILL COMPLAINS.

Nuke us please.

The fuck else was feminism supposed to grant them? What other level of privilege? This is fucking insanity. She gets a free life by doing LITERALLY NOTHING BUT SHARING SOME PICS ONLINE AND SHE STILL COMPLAINS.

Nuke us please.
That's the thing that gets me. At least kings and tyrants that live the good life don't larp as oppressed. They don't larp as having a hard life

That guy is an ethnic male so he is going to get trashed on social media by at least a few people for making that tweet.
Only white chads and black tyrones can get away with those kinds of posts they make publicly.

Leave the ledy alone that’s her boody her choice stop limiting wamen fredoom

Nuke us please.

And even so called blackpilled incels here dont see the Anglosphere as the main problem in the world.

Look, sometimes I get too extreme (I cant help it after I get home from a day of seeing several WMAF couples). But the anglosphere needs a serious weakening to the point where their numbers are too low to have any significant cultural impact on the world.

The anglosphere needs to be a relic. I dont want them to be completely annihlated like I've been railing for over and over again here. But all of the Anglo countries need to be extremely weak with only enough nukes to deter China or Japan from completely over-running them.

And even so called blackpilled incels here dont see the Anglosphere as the main problem in the world.

Look, sometimes I get too extreme (I cant help it after I get home from a day of seeing several WMAF couples). But the anglosphere needs a serious weakening to the point where their numbers are too low to have any significant cultural impact on the world.

The anglosphere needs to be a relic. I dont want them to be completely annihlated like I've been railing for over and over again here. But all of the Anglo countries need to be extremely weak with only enough nukes to deter China or Japan from completely over-running them.
You mean the jews

Before they were "offline" prostitute and if their little secret would be known, their life would be ruined.
Today? They can buy houses and many other luxuries.
My feel for wagies.