Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid calls Brad pitt's movie body normal and average (and implies that TALL is normal)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

This is a blackpill: never ever fucking forget that women perceive above average/good as AVERAGE and NORMAL. What you think of as average/normal is fucking disgusting and lame in their eyes.
Also note how she previously said TALL and skinny. And then she implied that TALL is average and normal :feelswhere: :feelsPop:
Manlets are FREAKS

Tbh i mog him body wise (minus height) and his muscular development isn't hard to attain with lifting ... but think about it: this is AVERAGE in her mind. How bad do you think most guy's bodies look like in her eyes? If don't lift then what do you think she'd think about your body?

And of course it had to be Brad fucking Pitt. Couldn't be a normal guy. Whenever they think of X feature it just so happens that they always think of chad with that feature

meanwhile they look like hambeasts

Fuck, I'm gonna have to jump on TRT

"Just lift weights and be Brad Pitt bro." :feelskek::feelskek:

?????
Pitt as Achilles, if it was ever to be natty, would require 1 in 3 million genetics. Female equivalent would be something like Whitney Johns.

And Habthor??? 6'9''??? Like how stupid are foids?? Guy is not even a generational talent, he's a 1 in 5 generations guy, motherfucker didn't even lift in his teens he just played basketball, is a legit 1 in 10 billion freak.

Jessica Rabbit is a more viable foid than Habthor!!!

it's 2020 and now chad's is the new average :feelsclown:

?????
Pitt as Achilles, if it was ever to be natty, would require 1 in 3 million genetics. Female equivalent would be something like Whitney Johns.

And Habthor??? 6'9''??? Like how stupid are foids?? Guy is not even a generational talent, he's a 1 in 5 generations guy, motherfucker didn't even lift in his teens he just played basketball, is a legit 1 in 10 billion freak.

Jessica Rabbit is a more viable foid than Habthor!!!
Oh wow m'lady good thing you don't want me to look like Hafthor, i was about to train really hard to look like him hahaha silly me

Lol at women pointing out giga ultra genetic elites and saying "hey you don't have to work this hard!"

View attachment 357365

This is a blackpill: never ever fucking forget that women perceive above average/good as AVERAGE and NORMAL. What you think of as average/normal is fucking disgusting and lame in their eyes.
Also note how she previously said TALL and skinny. And then she implied that TALL is average and normal :feelswhere: :feelsPop:
Manlets are FREAKS

Tbh i mog him body wise (minus height) and his muscular development isn't hard to attain with lifting ... but think about it: this is AVERAGE in her mind. How bad do you think most guy's bodies look like in her eyes? If don't lift then what do you think she'd think about your body?

And of course it had to be Brad fucking Pitt. Couldn't be a normal guy. Whenever they think of X feature it just so happens that they always think of chad with that feature

View attachment 357366

View attachment 357368

View attachment 357367
What the fuck. That's extreme exercise/discipline in combination with the best genetics possible for a male; was probably written by a landwhale. Social media has completely warped the perception of women. They were alway hypergamous sluts, but in the last few years you see more and more of that shit popping up.

top 20% is normal according to these big brain foids

What the fuck. That's extreme exercise/discipline in combination with the best genetics possible for a male; was probably written by a landwhale. Social media has completely warped the perception of women. They were alway hypergamous sluts, but in the last few years you see more and more of that shit popping up.
Worse yet, this is her actively trying not look like she has high standards. :feelsPop:

even with gymceling doesn't a body like that need good muscle building genetics to look like that or roids?

even with gymceling doesn't a body like that need good muscle building genetics to look like that or roids?
No roids needed but if your bone structure or your insertions are shit you won't look like that

Photo 2019 11 28 12 29 05
Photo 2019 11 28 12 28 54
Photo 2019 11 28 12 29 14
Picinsert
Blaha

Brad Pitt: future incel by the way these pig-beasts keep upping the stakes in their deluded pork brains. jfl nuke clown world

Are pics 1 2 and 3 from the same movie? I got news for this bitch if it is so.

Are pics 1 2 and 3 from the same movie? I got news for this bitch if it is so.
Yes unless I misgoogled and misremembered the movie

@Damo the incel this is me after maybe 5 years lifting is that good?
This is 3-6 months after a good training program and proper diet. You have really really bad genetics.

This is 3-6 months after a good training program and proper diet. You have really really bad genetics.
i was weak compared to many others i guess its over being a body builder

This is top 0.01% physique. Atleast 4-5 years nattty after proper diet, training and decent genetics. 99.99% people will never get that physique. If this is average to women then it's giga over.

That's the reason why some incels don't gymmaxx. It's not necessarily increasing your smv, no matter how efficient the workout. If your genetics and bone structure are bullshit then it's over.

I'm gymmaxxing for health reasons. I don't want my back pain to get even worse. But lately my legs have been feeling stiff for no reason. I think I'm dying, lol.

Fun fact: this is just a weird form of virtue signaling. It's popular for foids nowadays to shit on Brad Pitt because they don't wanna be perceived as a typical chad chaser given his reputation that he's the ultimate prettyboy.

...which he is or was. Pitt in his primes would slay 24/7 even today. No 2 ways about it. This same chick would jump his lean body and enjoy it fine I promise.

2020: Brad Pitt at his peak physique and on roids after a year of training is average.

Foids are bad at maths.

Under 8/10 are invisible.

So average starts with basic chad.

Average for a Chad
These women don't consider non Chads as human

View attachment 357365

Manlets are FREAKS

View attachment 357366

View attachment 357368

View attachment 357367

Women are delusional.

This is top 0.01% physique. Atleast 4-5 years nattty after proper diet, training and decent genetics. 99.99% people will never get that physique. If this is average to women then it's giga over.
Not the top 0.01 maybe, but even so the very fact that you have to go to gym (not talking about being fat ass and losing weight) to please foids or otherwise be completely unfuckable is in itself makes it toxic.

But well, nobody forces you sweaty. It's just we wahmen are attracted to top tier male physique, sorry about that teehee.
Yes unless I misgoogled and misremembered the movie
I expected as much. Well WELCOME TO THE CLOWN WORLD BITCH THAT'S NOT AVERAGE, ACTUALLY 15% BODY FAT AT THE VERY LEAST YOU STUPID CUNT JUST GOOGLE IT. That's unnatural male physique if you want to speak in those terms. And if your weight/height is at least average go to the gym motherfucker there's no fucking way you can achieve this kind of form with simple pull ups or shit like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back