Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid can be cringy and she will be worshipped for being "different"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoNLC1UALSI

So fucking funny, maybe if you are 4 years old. If a ugly guy did that in a class, he would be attacked by normoids for being cringy and trying too hard. But a foid? She gets 8 million views in a little over half a year.

Gynocentrism + men having widly different tastes in women= women can't lose. But they think they're losing because they only want the top males.

Gynocentrism + men having widly different tastes in women= women can't lose. But they think they're losing because they only want the top males.

Part of me hopes the kids are laughing at her because she's cringey, but I can tell they're laughing because they're simps.

Part of me hopes the kids are laughing at her because she's cringey, but I can tell they're laughing because they're simps.
The kids are probably laughing because they think she's stupid lmao

She could be legit dumb, and people will think she’s quirky and funny.

Women can be anything negative and benefit from it. Juggarnaut law.