Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid can't even save her 3 year old kid from drowning in a little canal.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

Are foids completely useless? JFL imagine your kid is drowning and you """freak out""" and can't even save him and let the poor guy drown, you think if it was a man the kid would be alive? I think so.

Pathetic.

Three-year-old child dies after falling into canal with his mum in Berkshire​

(PA)

A three-year-old boy has died after falling into a canal with his mum.

The woman and her son were pulled from the water in Newbury, Berkshire, on Saturday and rushed to hospital.

On Sunday, Thames Valley Police confirmed the child died in hospital.

“As you may be aware, our officers were called at about 2pm yesterday following reports that a three-year-old child and his mother had fallen into the canal near Ash Bridge, near the A339, Newbury,” Thames Valley Police tweeted today.

“Officers attended. Both the woman and child were recovered from the water and taken to hospital. Tragically, the child later died in hospital.
“His family are being supported by specially trained officers and his mother has been discharged from hospital.”

They added that the death is being treated as unexplained but not suspicious and a file will be prepared for the coroner.

“Our thoughts are with the child’s family at this incredibly difficult time,” the police added.

That mother should be found at once. And get beaten (on Minecraft) things must change now at once.

She probably killed the kid because he was getting in her way of riding dicks. As it the UK she willl face no punishment of course.

Foids can't save their child from small canal, yet yesterday I saved my 7 month cat climbing a 20m tree. Yeah, sympathetic gender ngl

She probably killed the kid because he was getting in her way of riding dicks. As it the UK she willl face no punishment of course.
Foids would proudly kill their offspring so that they can fuck an infinite amount of chads without being prevented from doing so. Why do you think that women celebrate en masse ( like in large crowds) when abortion is legalized in their country? Go on reddit, go to the r/childfree or r/prochoice subreddit, and look up the term “abortion”. You would see women celebrating the fact that they killed their own offspring in order to have more time to fuck more chads without any regret or realization of how fucked up they are.

I googled Berkshire canal and found this
28815.jpg

You could probably just fucking stand if you weren't an incompetent toilet.

I wonder how the event would have been covered, had the fault been a man's and not a woman's. :waitwhat:
the death is being treated as unexplained but not suspicious
Why not? To me if it's unexplained, it's necessarily suspicious.

Last edited:
foid might have pushed the kid. i hate toilets.

Jfl how do you drown? How the fuck can you not know how to swim jfl.

28815.jpg

These are pretty deep from what I heard. I dunno about this canal in particular but some of them were artificial and were deep.

28815.jpg

It's the UK, a country where you need to do a health & safety assessment before anything & if you skip a protocol you'll be blamed for an injury when you prevented a death.

Natural selection

"Helicopters (motherly instincts) were not deployed."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back