Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid caught me staring at her arm

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This is what happens when you are starved of female interaction, sometimes when I see an attractive foid I am in awe and stare at her intensely, in this case she was using a self checkout and I couldn't keep my eyes off her arms, I've always had a thing for armpits, she had very nice thick upper arms but not fat, they were tan too and I was trying to figure out if she had hair on her arms or if she shaved them, then I caught a glimpse of her face and she was staring at me.

I wish I could lick and kiss her arms.

This is what happens when you are starved of female interaction, sometimes when I see an attractive foid I am in awe and stare at her intensely, in this case she was using a self checkout and I couldn't keep my eyes off her arms, I've always had a thing for armpits, she had very nice thick upper arms but not fat, they were tan too and I was trying to figure out if she had hair on her arms or if she shaved them, then I caught a glimpse of her face and she was staring at me.

arms me

sounds like a larp ngl

Messages 212

sounds like a larp ngl

Messages 212

That basically means I am an incel who doesn't have a lot of free time to post, judging an incel by his post count is low IQ

I like arms too, but no armpits tbh.

you're gonna get metoo'd , take care now

of all the things you could stare at, you stared at her arms? :lul:

larp 10000% im sure

Should've grabbed her by the arm

Eyefucking girls at walmart? Low inhib god.

Thx for sharing your fetish. It's important and everyone needs to know.

>you will never kiss her abs

:cryfeels: