Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid claims she can't date her old "type" after losing 80lbs

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lfpzph/losing_80_pounds_caused_my_dating_life_to_really/

JFL.

She claims she used to like nerdy guys when she was a hamplanet, but now supposedly these same guys "ignore" her. JFL. Of course if you read between the lines you see she's just failed to get commitment from Chad, who now wants to fuck her but obviously doesn't want anything to do with her as she's like still facially plain and has no personality whatsoever.

I’ve been played by the guys that want to “date” me
I was asked out last summer by a really “hot” guy, and the date absolutely sucked, I could tell he just wanted to fuck me
Since I’ve lost the weight I’ve been in contact with more assholes than I ever have in my life
None of these “super attractive” men apparently want to actually date me, either
DAILY REMINDER: A woman will not only ALWAYS have options, she will always have LITERAL CHAD TIER GUYS BEGGING TO FUCK HER. And she WILL act on it, making her completely tainted as now her only focus in life becomes trying to get Chad to commit.

She actually claims these "nerdy" guys no longer want her lmao. The reality is they're now just completely invisible to her, especially now that she knows she can get fucked by male models.

What makes it even worse, is that this ''I can't find chad' post got more than 1300 upvotes and almost 400 comments.

Foids can't lose, even their smallest problem is seeing as the most important thing in the world.

Look at what the cuck in the comments said: ''Dating is a shit show 90% of the time. You're probably not doing anything wrong'' Oh, she is not doing anything wrong, I keep imagining that if it was a man, he would get the same response from these cucks

What makes it even worse, is that this ''I can't find chad' post got more than 1300 upvotes and almost 400 comments.

Foids can't lose, even their smallest problem is seeing as the most important thing in the world.

Look at what the cuck in the comments said: ''Dating is a shit show 90% of the time. You're probably not doing anything wrong'' Oh, she is not doing anything wrong, I keep imagining that if it was a man, he would get the same response from these cucks
The funny thing is that redditors are so stupid and cucked that they actually believe the shit women say. They legit believe the foid is actually having this "problem" rather than just humblebragging about how now chad pays attention to her but complaining about how chad won't commit

The funny thing is that redditors are so stupid and cucked that they actually believe the shit women say. They legit believe the foid is actually having this "problem" rather than just humblebragging about how now chad pays attention to her
They see the world in an opposite way, they imagine that we just want the top females and that that's why we struggle, and they imagine women just want a man to love regardless of looks, and they struggle because of their looks.

JFL, they are literally 100% bluepilled, they have no notion of the reality

The funny thing is that redditors are so stupid and cucked that they actually believe the shit women say. They legit believe the foid is actually having this "problem" rather than just humblebragging about how now chad pays attention to her but complaining about how chad won't commit
and when someone asks like people of reddit. what tf is that shit is reddit a country or a state .might as well ask people of earth

They see the world in an opposite way, they imagine that we just want the top females and that that's why we struggle, and they imagine women just want a man to love regardless of looks, and they struggle because of their looks.

This triggered me. I don't care as much about the other suifuel regarding body counts, sub6 invisibility, non-NT, and stratified smv. This is the real nuclear clown world pill. We are looking directly at the world basically raw dogging perceiving the world, but everyone who is a blue pilled slack jaw sees a fun house mirror image of reality. It's maddening.

This triggered me. I don't care as much about the other suifuel regarding body counts, sub6 invisibility, non-NT, and stratified smv. This is the real nuclear clown world pill. We are looking directly at the world basically raw dogging perceiving the world, but everyone who is a blue pilled slack jaw sees a fun house mirror image of reality. It's maddening.

5/10 can still get something if they socialize, but sub5s are doomed

True I know 6/10 can gangster and drug max. Foids truly are self destructive. They want you to be their weapon that will go to war for them over stupid things, but it's not good for you.
Not sure where you see 5/10 getting action unless you live place with no internet addiction

In a woman's mind all women are 10/10, every last one unless she has confidence issues in which case she rates herself 9/10. Men on the other hand are mostly ogre, invisible or in rare cases actually attractive according to them.

If you're ugly or average in their eyes the only acceptable playable roles are queer friend/jester or simp cuck/beta bux but thanks to shit like more women getting top paying positions & onlyfans it is inevitable that being the money provider isn't even good enough any more.

Last edited:

Are you russian or from a slavic country?

In a woman's mind all women are 10/10, every last one unless she has confidence issues in which case she rates herself 9/10. Men on the other hand are mostly ogre, invisible or in rare cases actually attractive according to them.

If you're ugly or average in their eyes the only acceptable playable roles are queer friend/jester or simp cuck/beta bux but thanks to shit like more women getting top paying positions & onlyfans it is inevitable that being the money provider isn't even good enough any more.
They don't even see the average or below average men as men, they just imagine that all men live like chad, that's why they have this distorted vision of world, and create things like ''male privillege'' or ''women struggle on dating more than men''

Tbh it's just the foid showing off how many options she no has. Not a cry for help.
:feelsclown:

Are you russian or from a slavic country?

They don't even see the average or below average men as men, they just imagine that all men live like chad, that's why they have this distorted vision of world, and create things like ''male privillege'' or ''women struggle on dating more than men''
Uzbekistan. I don't think they all believe male privilege, it's an excuse to get more power just as Jews use anti-semitism, there's Islamophobia, homophobia, #blm etc...it's there to excuse their bad behaviour & paint the opposition to the power grab as "nazis".

But yes the rest assume all men live the life of Chad with his privilege.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lfpzph/losing_80_pounds_caused_my_dating_life_to_really/

JFL.

She claims she used to like nerdy guys when she was a hamplanet, but now supposedly these same guys "ignore" her. JFL. Of course if you read between the lines you see she's just failed to get commitment from Chad, who now wants to fuck her but obviously doesn't want anything to do with her as she's like still facially plain and has no personality whatsoever.

DAILY REMINDER: A woman will not only ALWAYS have options, she will always have LITERAL CHAD TIER GUYS BEGGING TO FUCK HER. And she WILL act on it, making her completely tainted as now her only focus in life becomes trying to get Chad to commit.

She actually claims these "nerdy" guys no longer want her lmao. The reality is they're now just completely invisible to her, especially now that she knows she can get fucked by male models.

Cunt privilege in losing weight shines more than ever.

There's regular old trash women, and then reddit women.