Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid claims she’s moving on from ex, posts proof of dozens of chats with men orbiting her

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
This is a foid (she a 7 but has health issues, she’s bedridden with heart condition). I’m stalking her as a chadfish.

One of her friends is telling her to get over her “toxic ex”

Foid says “I’m trying” & posts proof of snapchats with dozens of men (orbiters and chads) In the past MINUTE alone

Foids have options ready the second they want to move on from chad. Imagine trying to compete as a below average male in the era of hypergamy.

“I’m trying to get over him , look how many nudes I’ve sent to many chads!”

Attachments

• FADF5ACD-F838-43F6-A315-09BA7A5F0017.jpeg
    FADF5ACD-F838-43F6-A315-09BA7A5F0017.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Women live on another planet bruh

female privilege

Women live on another planet bruh
This aint even the half of it, she hasn't fully scrolled down, and we haven't accounted for her contacts and other social media (aswell as Tinder jfl.)

This aint even the half of it, she hasn't fully scrolled down, and we haven't accounted for her contacts and other social media (aswell as Tinder jfl.)
FUCKER :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Tumblr 0af600098a406df772c41499cc96e098 f150253e 500

If you're autistic and invariably don't have the social clout to compete with this, it's ovER.

Tutorial mode

If you're autistic and invariably don't have the social clout to compete with this, it's ovER.
Imagine if you do ascend and set up a date with this foid. Her phone will literally be Buzzing the entire time you eat dinner with her as she gets dozens of messages from chads every minute. It never began. Even chad willl get cheated on if he dates this foid. The difference is He won’t care though because he has options too.

Imagine if you do ascend and set up a date with this foid. Her phone will literally be Buzzing the entire time you eat dinner with her as she gets dozens of messages from chads every minute. It never began. Even chad willl get cheated on if he dates this foid. The difference is He won’t care though because he has options too.

Sexual liberation was a deadly mistake.

And some dudes think they have a shot. Gimme a fucking break.

Cope it's all looks

This is a foid (she a 7 but has health issues, she’s bedridden with heart condition). I’m stalking her as a chadfish.

One of her friends is telling her to get over her “toxic ex”

Foid says “I’m trying” & posts proof of snapchats with dozens of men (orbiters and chads) In the past MINUTE alone

Foids have options ready the second they want to move on from chad. Imagine trying to compete as a below average male in the era of hypergamy.

“I’m trying to get over him , look how many nudes I’ve sent to many chads!”
I didn't even have this many Snapchat contacts yet roasts get this many messages
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

man is a resource object

Cope it's all looks
If you have good looks, then you naturally have clout. But those of normie-tier looks can only achieve clout through social status, which autistic people are almost entirely excluded from having.

If you have good looks, then you naturally have clout. But those of normie-tier looks can only achieve clout through social status, which autistic people are almost entirely excluded from having.
:feelsrope:

why even try as an ugly male

Hence why it's the fucking worst being a "high functioning" ASD sufferer, you're not looked after as you ain't tard enough & have to compete in a social system you're not attuned to on top of your looks failo while having the self awareness of your existence in the middle of a shit sandwich, the only thing that surprises me is that the suicide rate isn't higher for this demographic, give it time though, understanding of this condition is in its infancy.

Is it worse to be in a coma unaware of your state of non responsiveness or a fully conscious quadriplegic.