Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid classmate in my special education class turned out to be a whore

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
So there is this super short 4’10 Latina foid with learning disabilities in my special education class. So today we all sat around and ate food during class because the teachers planned a party for the seniors that are graduating. The classes in my school are 1 hour and 40 minutes long and we just sat around eating and talking until the class was over. The teachers in the special education class sat across the classroom and my group was about 10 to 15 feed from where the teachers where sitting so it was somewhat harder for the teachers to hear us. So the whore foid and my friend where talking for some bit until my friends girlfriend came in and joined us. The conversation somehow changed to sex and the whore foid started asking people if they were virgins or not :feelsrope: she asked me and I said yes and she said “AWW HES STILL A BABY” ERfuel

Then she said she’s not a virgin anymore. On first I didn’t believe her but she started going into detail of how she lost it. She has a boyfriend btw ofc. But she said she jerked off her boyfriend and swallowed his cum which had everyone at my table with a wtf expression look on there face. She then said that she swallowed her boyfriends jizz 3 times and she let him put his dick in her ass and she said how painful it was. I shit you not I’m not lying. Her boyfriend is a Tyrone. But after she said all of that everyone at the table was in shock. I didn’t know what to think tbh. She recently turned 16 and she’s a sophomore. After hearing that a 4’10 foid with learning disabilities in the special education class lost their virginity at age 15 or 16 made me fully 100% completely lose faith in humanity.

Is she a fucking tard or something? Considering that she is in the tard classes, and that she is a foid and might as well be a tard.

Is she a fucking tard or something? Considering that she is in the tard classes, and that she is a foid and might as well be a tard.
She’s low IQ as fuck in math and reading. She will probably end up getting pregnant and having an abortion

She’s low IQ as fuck in math and reading. She will probably end up getting pregnant and having an abortion
Probably looks like this.

Has to be if she decided to share how much of a whore se is with the entirety of her class for no reason.

They are all whores. This one is just low inhib to discuss her actions.

Yeah somewhat
So she looks like a pig then? I hope she gets beat by her Tyrone boyfriend because all foids have down syndrome to me at this point.

The obligatory “If you’re female, you can’t lose”. On a side note, why are you in special need classes? Your writing seems normal enough.

The obligatory “If you’re female, you can’t lose”. On a side note, why are you in special need classes? Your writing seems normal enough.
I have high functioning autism, OCD, and ADHD. The majority of the incels on this site have autism too. I just suck at math and history

What did you expect? All females of all ages are sluts.

I not wonder tbh. All foids are in relationships, fucking around, married, with fuck buddys, etc... Maybe she do that to get more attention than the girlfriend of your friend, was jealous.

Lmao 4'10 ? her looksmatch is aborted

I hope the bitch suffers for being both, a bragger and virgin shamer.

Spigs are already inheritly pretty stupid. Not surprised one is in tard class. I've been noticing a lot of nigs pairing with em as of late too.

All autistic females have bfs, tards get to smash, lol. Life on cheat engine invincibility mode.

foids can have no disability that can inhibit them from getting chad.

The majority of the incels on this site have autism too.
A very loud and obnoxious minority.

Some of you guys are alright, but I have to be honest, most of you are insufferable.

A W A L T
W
A
L
T

Even if a foid is in a special ed class they still have access to fuck chads, they is just no losing if ur born with vagina in current yr

Typical attention whore.

Retarded foids are super sluts

Why are you in special ed with those fuckers? being among the lowest of the low and not even getting a blow job as a form of compensation.

This is why you're inkwell :soy::soy: "she wanted you to make a move" :feelskek::feelskek:

You:redpill: should've:redpill: held:redpill: your:redpill: frame:redpill: and:redpill: asserted:redpill: your:redpill: dominance:redpill:.

-Alexander Leonidas, professional coper

If i was in your place i'd do my best to come up with sneaky remarks, backhand roast or a stupid invitation to do the same she did to tyrone to me. She might be retarded but I doubt she's retarded enough to not pick chad and ignore your subhumanity. Maybe not, i doubt.

Simply assisting is more cortisol raising, ragefuel inducing suicideful over saying some stupid shit.

OP, it's common for people to lose their virginities at that age JFL.

Yet again we're all high inhib including me so it's ovER.
its over

Lost her virginity at 15? She's considered a late bloomer these days.

Why are you in special ed with those fuckers? being among the lowest of the low and not even getting a blow job as a form of compensation.
I’m naturally low IQ when it comes to school stuff and I have ADHD. I wish I wasn’t in there tbh. I would rather take normal classes with the normies