Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid Columbine wannabe didn't get a single kill.

That's kind of pathetic tbh...
Did she even try?

that hole could've saved at least one poor incel from the years of isolation, fuck her

GAME OVER
Your Score: 0

M E M E G E N D E R

LMAO foids are a failure at executing successful opERations.

man -> Go ER because of the humiliation and injustice in life, no longer he will suffer for the entertainment of others

foid -> I'm horny for high-t killers teehee

They literally suck at everything they do, shit's not even funny anymore tbh.

if she would've met the columbine killers before they got famous she would've rejected them 100%

What a useless whore,atleast she did one thing right and ended her own pathetic life, now she'll be burning in hell forever

Last edited:
Women are failures at going ER even. The YouTube shooter only wounded 3 people before she killed herself.

I mean, I don’t support murderers, but if you are going to waste your life doing something like this, at least accomplish your goal.

jfl if you wouldn't kill to have a gf like her

She's as spoiled as it gets.

Megacucked
Cope. I get to grief minecraft servers in minecraft and get a good looking edgelord of a gf who's probably into some BDSM shit at the end of it. What's not to like

She looks like a female version of me

Women are such incompetent sacks of worthless meat. They can't even point and shoot a gun at someone. Literally a 4 year old boy with mild autism can get at least 3 kills

wtf, how is she a highschooler? She looks like a 30+ year old single mother that works in a call center

Makes sense that the most pathetic spree shooting in the history of mankind was perpetrated by a foid jfl

Ethnic from Argentina. The inferior races strike again at the American heartland, wounding dozens with their bombastic behavior once more. America has become a state of mutations and corruption. It is now in its dismantling process; a glorious nation it once was.

Watch Cucktears worship and defend her as some sort of divine hero cuz "muh vagina"

See?
Women can't even go ER

You can't go ER when you're an idiot.

If she had gone ER using her holes instead of guns, she would have gotten thousands of notches and helped many incels ascend.

Men are better at everything even stereotypically female things

What can you expect from a foid?

EDIT: Youtube HQ flashbacks, K/D 0/1 jfl

Any woman with eyebrows like that is crazy, no exceptions

Like every Femoid she's retarded so she says everything on social media

predictable

Foids are so atrocious at everything.

They can't even go ER correctly.

Just look at clips of foids shooting guns :feelskek:

Foids don't have the balls to do anything, that's why she will be forgotten tomorrow, but Eric & Dylan will be remembered.

She looks old enough to be my mother, what the fuck? Probably drugs and the cock carousel.

lifes so hard the she needs to ER

just fucking lol at this gender

So the current foid high score is -1? :feelskek:

Foids all have shitty K/Ds
So the current foid high score is -1? :feelskek:
Nah I think that chick who shot up a school from her window got 1 or 2 kills. For the most part foids can't even into "mass shooting."

she had one job