Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid complains about pain from IUD

tfu tfu tfu no more sexy tiem for u

Attachments

• 14d.jpg
    14d.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 9
If she was a proper female she would have 5 children from her husband whom she married at 13 years old by that age.

just keep your legs shut tramp

JFL, the gynecologist was a dr.incel poking her tubes to scar and make her sterile.

Poopoo peepee chinkflu ward

Guys...what's a IUD?

Guys...what's a IUD?
when foids are too lazy to buy a condom or take a pill every day, they have a metal/plastic object inserted into their uterus which somehow prevents pregnancy

>incredibly painful
>still worth it
foids will stop at nothing to be a whore. I swear they would unironically consider chopping off a body part if it meant being able to have sex with Chad more.

tfu tfu tfu no more sexy tiem for u
doesn't matter
she still SMV mogs us and will still have sex with chad
even if it's painful
to women, they'd rather have painful sex with chad than enjoyable nice sex with an incel

Foids are just a bunch of sex-crazed animals, period.

Women's rights was the biggest mistake in human history. Change my mind (protip: you can't).

20200213 192914

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel

>incredibly painful
>still worth it
foids will stop at nothing to be a whore. I swear they would unironically consider chopping off a body part if it meant being able to have sex with Chad more.
Chad is worth it