Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid cousin won’t date any guys in her 3rd world country because they aren’t chad

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I just got off the phone with her, she is 19 and lives in South America. She is legit waiting to move to the states to date a chad, as she said no one down there looks like the guys she likes on Tik tok (chads of course). This is the age of social Media, dating apps, and tik tok. The final era before the end.

I just got off the phone with her, she is 19 and lives in South America. She is legit waiting to move to the states to date a chad, as she said no one down there looks like the guys she likes on Tik tok (chads of course). This is the age of social Media, dating apps, and tik tok. The final era before the end.

aren't there white looking chads all over SA countries?

There are some, very few where she is though.

lines up with some theories i had of SEA noodlewhores waiting for whtie chads they don't even exist in their countries because of covid-19

they'll let their pussy rot and their birth rate fall to nil waiting for chris hemsworth who wouldn't set foot in their shithole part of the world

TikTokpill.

That is so fucking brutal man

Seriously this is one of the most brutal things I've ever read.

Their whole lives revolve around dating and fucking chads. Hobbies? Swallowing cum.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigger Female

The third world is eugenicist

What a trash life. Lose your mind, all ability to actually work towards something and progress in life is out of reach, brain to rotted from lack of sex and attention. Meanwhile whores like your cousin is saturated in feel good chemicals and has everything handed to her just for having a dried up cunt between her legs that never sees a cock for years on end because theyres no chads around. Typical femcel jfl.

no one of them looks white enough

She’s moving to a different continent to get fucked by higher tier men? jfl beyond over for many men in south america

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back