Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid creeped out by ugly guy on train

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★

I guarantee most of what she said the ugly guy was doing she made much more dramatic. He was probably just some lonely incel trying to make a move but because he's ugly as fuck she gets 2 chads to physically throw him off the train. Of course she trades numbers with the 2 guys and likely got railed by them later that night

it could be one of our forum bros :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

how can you cope as a subhuman

The ugly junkie should learn not to approach women

The female should be forced into sex slavery for making such a post

then, everyone sat up and clapped

Hey ! delete this !
You are supporting rape !

Lmao what a fool, you need to be at least a 7,5/10 to pull that off. Btw there you go:
vAKZji7.jpg

Can't even live a 'normal', lonely life if you're ugly in 2019, smh.

Imagine if the sexes of all involved was reversed, the guy would catch so much shit for shaming & two foids wouldn't help lol.

Ugly man approaches her - Creepy, smelly, uncomfortable

Chad approaches her in the exact same manner - Creepy becomes Friendly, Bad smell becomes Manly smell, and of course hole is honoured to have him approach her

This is why you stay armed at all time. If some virtue signalling chads ever even just try to "put a firm hand on my shoulder", I'm not taking that disrespect, I'll happily cap both the fuckers in self defense...

Capture her
Fuck her
Throw her into den of lions
Enjoy show

This is why you stay armed at all time. If some virtue signalling chads ever even just try to "put a firm hand on my shoulder", I'm not taking that disrespect, I'll happily cap both the fuckers in self defense...
Honestly this. Fuck these meathead retards. These guys wanna play alpha? Fine. Let them die defending their women. Enough men start doing this and whiteknights will fuck off. People need to start laughing at these laws. Most incels who rope need to be convinced to go ER instead.

Honestly this. Fuck these meathead retards. These guys wanna play alpha? Fine. Let them die defending their women. Enough men start doing this and whiteknights will fuck off. People need to start laughing at these laws. Most incels who rope need to be convinced to go ER instead.

This is why women need to wear burkas.

So these guys walk over from the other side of the train, get into this guy's business, put their hands on him, tell him to go to the other side of the train and then push him off of the train at the next stop... somehow they're the good guys?

put a firm hand on my shoulder
That would fucking piss me off.

Also these guys are typical white knight faggots. A girl points them at "the bad man" and they eagerly go over there thinking that they finally get to show what good strong manly cucks they are.

"Just approach women in real life bro"

*Nearly gets beaten up by 2 chads for imaginary rape.*

@angrycurrycel @2340922 read this

Doesnt seem real tbh
Sounds like it was written by a foid cause its like the perfect female fantasy .

simply the result of "confidence" through the eyes of others

I would’ve shot all three of em tbh

jfl at the 2 whiteknights who inmidiately came to help the foid. These days you are either incel or cuck

Those white knight cucks make me rage. “Built like tanks”

die reddit, fuck female, post reddit bad. LARP.

I guarantee most of what she said the ugly guy was doing she made much more dramatic. He was probably just some lonely incel trying to make a move but because he's ugly as fuck she gets 2 chads to physically throw him off the train. Of course she trades numbers with the 2 guys and likely got railed by them later that night

Niggaread

In foids eyes an ugly man = creep or cuck.always.

God damn, I kinda felt that post after reading for a bit. The "creep" guy's side, not that disgusting female's side though.

Life is bad. It's all over for us ugly males..

I
I have no idea what I'd do in that scenario.

Ugly man approaches her - Creepy, smelly, uncomfortable

Chad approaches her in the exact same manner - Creepy becomes Friendly, Bad smell becomes Manly smell, and of course hole is honoured to have him approach her

It reminds me a similar story from years ago. Same country, similar situation.
From the official version, an ugly dude tried to take "creepshots" of a poor woman in distress. They arrested him.
The irony he should have asked her insta because dumb bitch posted semi nude there.

tbh

What happened to your clown avi
Weeb25 left the forum and none of the previous clowncels are active so I abandoned the clown theme for now until some members return

She should be spanked

JFL at the white Knight fags, doubt that story is real tho