Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid cries so hard from road rager that her mom had to go on a manhunt for him

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Foid gets so offended by someone flipping her off that she cried so hard that her mom went on a manhunt looking for the guy who flipped her off. So not only she is so soft that she cried to Tik Tok for people to have sympathy for her, she is such a spoiled brat that she had to get her mom to look for whoever flipped her off.

Females live such easy lives that getting flicked off is the worst thing that can happen to them. Maybe she should have been a better driver because I can already tell she sucks at driving. Now her Karen mom is going to go and make a ruckus somewhere.

Lmaoooo she ugly, literally eggman with boobs

Im going to start doing this when driving

Anything for attention.

I'd like to flick off her clit!
That will give her something to cry about!

I legit don't understand how a person can be that emotionally sensitive to the point where you break down crying when someone flips you off. like holy shit her entire face is red from sobbing. why does she even care what this one guy thinks? he probably forgot about the entire situation after like five minutes

I legit don't understand how a person can be that emotionally sensitive to the point where you break down crying when someone flips you off. like holy shit her entire face is red from sobbing. why does she even care what this one guy thinks? he probably forgot about the entire situation after like five minutes
You gotta understand this is a foid. She has never had to deal with someone's shit attitude, insults & mockery, and be forced to suck it up like most men.

tfw chad flips you off
Screenshot 2020 05 25 Foid cries so hard from road rager that her mom had to go on a manhunt f

yep there's the missing link. she would not give a shit about what the guy who flipped her off thinks if he was a currycel. Chad getting angry at her was just too much to bear even if he doesn't give a single fuck about her and forgot about her existence after 5 minutes

also brutal pfp. I like birds I want to free the poor bird

:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: And feminists think women are strong, JFL! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wtf you weak pussy bitch! Someone flipped you off on the road, so you gotta have a meltdown? Holy Christ! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Poor Woman Not :dab: