Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid decides to save her cat and kill her baby

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
What sickens me more is the comments, all saying that she's a strong woman for doing the abortion. Fucking psycho bitch.

I hope her feline mauled her to death

Makes me happy her life is such shit. And she’s a retard, doesn’t she realize getting pregnant and having the kid is like winning the lottery?

complains about her not having a mom

better kill my baby

cat > potential incel, taste the catpill

yee didnt read tbh

I wonder what kind of abomination this person would raise

You're brave sweetypie
Can some please set up a GoFundMe page for poor helpless m'lady ? Send me your Paypal honeypie
Images 2

Edit: BOOM !!! $500 sent. Y'all should help her guys come on

complains about her not having a mom

better kill my baby

Women aren't high on self awareness mate. You know many many years ago before the black pill I was friends with a load of women. None of them would date me but that's another story. In any case these bitches just had no self awareness and if you ever tried to point out they would literally explode in a rage. I was to much of a phaggot to understand why in my late teens but now i understand.

Let’s be glad she didn’t give birth.

If I had a cat that required a $2300 vet bill I'd just take that cat on a 20 mile trip out of town.
Tbh

Fuck that

This system gives you a major tax return for bastard children. Which is why you see many holes who settle on that path and double down on divorce rapes and child support.

This hole is completely failing in a society that caters to failures like her.

wtf foids are getting more weird by the day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back