Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid decision making at its finest

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Imagine being this impulsive.

Tenor

Impulsive Whore

cool, im bipolar but never done anything like this.

Imagine the man who's heart she broke reading this. She writes this while having 0 sympathy for him and what she did to him. She doesn't care. Women don't care. They have no accountability. If we do not shame them, they will show how little core morals they have.

Poor guy. Tfu on this whore

According to IT, you're a loser if you wouldn't wife her up.

5 dudes in 2 days? fucking disgusting
i have no clue why sluts think more dudes = more worth = more fun/happiness

I hate hate hate when foids use theit selfduagnosis as excuse or as fashionaccessory for pity. You think you have mental issues well let me give you ptsd dumb bitch

Man was lucky not to marry her

GodSpeed My Man

Cool story but, remind me again when I asked.

She says "When I was manic". Cope. She probably isn't even bipolar. And like most foids, "self-diagnosed" herself. Foids are impulsive and irresponsible just like children. Giving foids absolute free reign was the biggest mistake on the planet

"bipolar" "mania"
@Mainländer

Just let's foids take their own decisions theory :feelsclown:
She's strong and independent but you have to pay for all her, her lovers' and children's free stuff through your taxes theory.

Foids think that bragging like that is something good. Well, maybe to the faggots and whores who follow you on social media. Men envy other men who can fuck any girl they want because it's not an easy feat, but a woman being fucked by several men? Lol, any woman can get fucked around the world like a cumdumpster, there's no reason to brag because your entire gender can do the same thing at any time.

Last edited:
She's strong and independent but you have to pay for all her, her lovers' and children's free stuff through your taxes theory.
Just let's foids take their own decisions theory :feelsclown:
And you have to hear her demonizing all men for her retarded decisions. Could have just married a guy who loved her and would stay by her side but instead decided to do this

And you have to hear her demonizing all men for her retarded decisions. Could have just married a guy who loved her and would stay by her side but instead decided to do this
There's so much talk about single men becoming radicalized by the alt media and online/gaming but you will never hear anything about single women becoming radicalized by the mainstream media and social media that encourages casual misandry toward the average guy.

Holes fly across oceans for the right chads.

Foid lives next door to you and hates when she checks the mail at the same time as you.
There's so much talk about single men becoming radicalized by the alt media and online/gaming but you will never hear anything about single women becoming radicalized by the mainstream media and social media that encourages casual misandry toward the average guy.
:whatfeels: based observation foids can't be radicalized.