Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid defends transagers. This is the first step toward recognition tbh.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
As everyone here knows, I have recently come out as a transager incel. That's right! I am now 16 years old. The only problem is that I'm not legally allowed to change my age :( :cryfeels:

Right now, incels and transagers are the most discriminated minorities on the planet! this means we have a lot of work to do. I believe full recognition and acceptance of transage and incel folk is possible. After all, we are only people. We're not harming anyone when we identify ourselves to be a certain age.

I have been doing a lot of research in the last few days about this topic. There are many people who have come out, but we are not yet in great numbers to fight a legal battle. That's why I ask anyone here who identifies as incel/transage to come out. Do not be afraid, do not fear the judgement of ignorant people; they do not have love in their hearts.

Anyway, I have found this very interesting article and I want to share it with the community: Trans-aged individuals are just as entitled to anti-discrimination protection as transgender individuals.

"The Obama administration has championed special protected classes of citizens, but the government is still ignoring one deeply oppressed group: the trans-aged." :feelsgah:

"Trans-aged individuals are just as entitled to anti-discrimination protection as transgender individuals. "

"Think of the 12-year-old who self-identifies as 19, but is stuck in a middle-school classroom. " >>>>>>
Lifefuel tbh

A new day is on the horizon, boyos. Better days shall come. We'll ride this storm together, and when we have left inceldom, we'll look back at this dark period of our lives and smile.

"Think of the 12-year-old who self-identifies as 19, but is stuck in a middle-school classroom. " >>>>>> Lifefuel tbh

That's who she's thinking of. The 12 year old who wants to be with the 19 year old. Not the old ass man who wants to be with the young ass people. Because there's danger there. But then, there's danger putting the 12 year old with the 19 year olds and letting them act like a 19 year old. I mean... they SAID they were 19, whaddaya want me to do, misage her?

Then danger never stopped trans recognition. We said the "Equal Rights" bill or whatever it is would let me go where men aren't allowed. And that's bad. But they said naaaaaaaah.

I don't see how this can work. 40 year olds will identify as 14 and go hunting for JBs and they won't like this.
14 year olds will identify as 18 and go drink and smoke.
It won't ever actually happen

Not the old ass man who wants to be with the young ass people.

But I guess that man would be protected under anti-discriminatory laws, I think. It doesn't make sense to accuse him of something when he's a 12-year-old stuck in an adult body
I don't see how this can work. 40 year olds will identify as 14 and go hunting for JBs and they won't like this.
14 year olds will identify as 18 and go drink and smoke.
It won't ever actually happen

People have too many prejudices nowadays. If people minded their own business, we wouldn't have this issue. Unfortunately, they always want to censor and discriminate. Look at us! we're the most discriminated minorities on the whole planet, we have done nothing wrong.

>transage
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen holy shit :lul:

>transage
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen holy shit :lul:

Normies say the same thing about incels.

Normies say the same thing about incels.
You can't fucking change your age, if you have lived for 20 years since you are born you are 20. You can't change basic math. You can't just declare "whelp, I'm a 40 year old dude even though my birthday was 20 years ago hurr".

Low IQ thread.

You can't fucking change your age, if you have lived for 20 years since you are born you are 20. You can't change basic math. You can't just declare "whelp, I'm a 40 year old dude even though my birthday was 20 years ago hurr".

Low IQ thread.

But can you change your gender?

I'm a 40 year old dude even though my birthday was 20 years ago hurr".

Of course, you can. There are a lot of 20-year-olds who identify as 40-year-olds. There's nothing wrong with that.

Therein lies the challenge, I think. If you can be transgender or identify as a black woman, screw it. You asked for Clown World, you get Clown World.

Of course, you can. There are a lot of 20-year-olds who identify as 40-year-olds. There's nothing wrong with that.
That is pants on head retarded. Even more so than trans people.

Trans people somehow makes more sense than this...I don't know what the fuck to call this.

You asked for Clown World, you get Clown World.

You are very intelligent, you get what I mean by all this. There are some dudes who are still clueless lmfao

You are very intelligent, you get what I mean by all this. There are some dudes who are still clueless lmfao
You hilariously make trans folks look even worse by associating with this "transage" garbage.

Or maybe you make them look better by association. lol

The anime concept of the 800-year-old demon in a 6-year-old's body is finally coming true. The comedy of Clown World never ceases to amaze me.

We're definitely transaged for never having girlfriends and being autistic. If that's not treansage then I don't know what is.

The anime concept of the 800-year-old demon in a 6-year-old's body is finally coming true. The comedy of Clown World never ceases to amaze me.
loli dragon girl girlfriends when

>transagers
That reminds me of this story I heard in the news a while back of this 17-year-old Mexican who posed as a 12-year-old to enroll at an elementary school in Hurst, Texas to lure children into the home of him and his boyfriend for them to sexually abuse. I think this was either 2012, 2014 or 15 when this happened. It ended when the police found this out somehow and broke into the classroom and arrested him.

We're definitely transaged for never having girlfriends and being autistic.

Normans have stunted our normal development. We never got to experience teen love in the first place. It's only fair to allow us to have relationships with our agematches.

Normans have stunted our normal development. We never got to experience teen love in the first place. It's only fair to allow us to have relationships with our agematches.
>implying teen girls would ever want to fuck us in the first place
Teen girls would only go out with young 20s Chad

>implying teen girls would ever want to fuck us in the first place
Teen girls would only go out with young 20s Chad

They are fascists for not wanting to go out with us. We should start associating people who reject us, because of our looks, with bad things. We need to start shaming women again.

lmao.

I'm transaging to 22 forever. I'm sick of being old. I had more optimism at 22. I could hit on girls that age too without anyone looking badly at me. I don't feel like I have mentally matured in the slightest since then. I've just gotten better at pretending to be mature, eg. in business dealings etc. But at heart I'm still exactly the same and when I let the facade drop for even a moment I go right back to my youthful slang and swearing etc.

Actual truth of how this is going to go: SJWs are becoming more and more of a laughing stock as evidenced by the fact that the youth today are rejecting the advancing and ever-growing LGBTQXYZ@$! nonsense:

Sooner or later people will reach a breaking point where they say enough is enough, and: no you can't be a genderfluid being who can go back and forth between male and female bathrooms one day to the next. And no, OP, you can't be 16.

The plus side of all this absurdity is their "open-mindedness" allows us to push ideas like transagism and either way we win in a sense. If they accept transagism we never have to grow old. If they reject it, they have to reject all that other identity fluid nonsense and we can go back to sanity.

So either way I'm kind of good with it.

This sounds like a massive cope tbhngl.

It's only fair to allow us to have relationships with our agematches.
You mean our mental agematches.
They are fascists for not wanting to go out with us. We should start associating people who reject us, because of our looks, with bad things. We need to start shaming women again.
They don't mind using wage cuck taxes to increase foid smv through pussy pandering laws and programs, on the basis that they're "disadvantaged." That means the facially disadvantaged should also get a piece of the pie, whether it be incel bux or biweekly government funded hookers.

Last edited:
I need to hire a new babysitter to change my poopie diaper! All the ones in my local area refuse to do it! (Agist scum!) So now I have to pay more to cover transportation! Horrible world!

I hope that transager bill gets passed quickly.

(Just kidding;; )

But a wet-nurse would be nice ngl.

I need to hire a new babysitter to change my poopie diaper! All the ones in my local area refuse to do it! (Agist scum!) So now I have to pay more to cover transportation! Horrible world!
Cope. Jb's don't need anyone to change their diapers.
I hope that transager bill gets passed quickly.

normies are all about trans-acceptance but stigmatize us for coming as transage. such hypocrisy smh :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You hilariously make trans folks look even worse by associating with this "transage" garbage.
thats the point :feelsugh:

if foid supports it, then im against it.

Good news.
We need transager affirmative action too!

To much hazzle. Just go ER.