Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid dies of coronavirus, is somehow newsworthy

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

This is what I mean when I say that young white women -- especially if they're at least middle-class and attractive -- are the most privileged group of individuals in any society.

You don't see news stories about the deaths of thousands of others. Could it be the fact that they're ethnics? Or they're poor? Or ugly? Or men? Or all of the above?

A white foid dies and the world has to revolve around her. One has to consider the context in which media coverage shapes public attention and consequently public policy -- meaning that the concerns of a small, privileged group (such as attractive white foids) take place over that of everyone else.

To be fair, she's the youngest victim in the UK, I guess that's newsworthy. Also:

"On Sunday the NHS suggested an 18-year-old male had died from coronavirus, but it has since emerged that the teenager had tested positive for the disease in a hospital in Coventry but died from an unrelated condition."

Ain't no shits given if it was a male downie.

Coz it means zoomers are no longer safe

She looks anorexic by the way. It’s important to show these cases, because otherwise the collage whores wouldn’t stay indoor and party with Chad anyway.

Ain't no shits given if it was a male downie.

Yup. They probably wouldn't give a shit about a black female landwhale either, although such a being would still garner more attention than any of us.

Lookism is real.

To be fair, she's the youngest victim in the UK, I guess that's newsworthy. Also:

"On Sunday the NHS suggested an 18-year-old male had died from coronavirus, but it has since emerged that the teenager had tested positive for the disease in a hospital in Coventry but died from an unrelated condition."

No one gives a shit about the male, of course.

If an ugly male was the first young person to die, news outlets would use a stock photo of a hospital instead a photo of him.

That jew is now living with her husband in Isfail.

Good evening I hate women

This has already been published.

yea so true, cuck australia ( where i live) is really bad for this. there was a femoid who ended up in hospital because of coronavirus and she got more attention/ news worthy, than a 60 year old or so man who actually FUCKING DIED FROM CORONAVIRUS.

You are not entitled to newspapers cover.

This is what I mean when I say that young white women -- especially if they're at least middle-class and attractive -- are the most privileged group of individuals in any society.

You don't see news stories about the deaths of thousands of others. Could it be the fact that they're ethnics? Or they're poor? Or ugly? Or men? Or all of the above?

A white foid dies and the world has to revolve around her. One has to consider the context in which media coverage shapes public attention and consequently public policy -- meaning that the concerns of a small, privileged group (such as attractive white foids) take place over that of everyone else.
Are you fucking blind? She’s not even remotely attractive.