Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid does it all for chad

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I chadfished a girl yesterday, I convinced her I was a well-off gigachad with a beach house. I tried to get her to send nudes just to see if gigachad could so easily pull it off but she was being a little hesitant at first. Because of her modest nature? Nope, silly inkel, she just wanted to make sure it really was chad! She wanted a nude first so I just sent her a random picture of a dick from google (I would've gladly sent a picture of my penis, being a based move, but it is far too small and even chad would be doomed). She bought it lmao. Long story short within less than two days I have her sitting at a greyhound bus station in a city over an hour away from her home with all her stuff packed, waiting on me for over 12 hours. She ended up sending me nudes from the bathroom at the bus station lmao. Fucking whore deserved to waste an entire day like an idiot.

Thats talent to talk with people used right

Damn, how is it possible to be this based.
I'm honestly impressed ngl.

Giga based ngl

Good shit boyo (srs) (lifefuel). You make me proud.

Gonna need proof of this (send nudes)
Big and Suifuel if true

Doing gods work .Its so easy to decieve these brainless foids,i can only wonder what would happen if ted bundy was still around and employed these methods.He'd probably rack his kills up to the thousands considering how easy it would be.

Gonna need proof of this (send nudes)
Big and Suifuel if true
Am I allowed to pm you the video?
Thats talent to talk with people used right
Thanks boyo. It's fucking hilarious bc I actually am really good at conversing with people of all kinds despite all my inferioritys. JFL @ "just be conversational bro! Just learn to talk to foids bro!"

I would say go for it, but don't want to get you banned

I also kinda gotta try take her face out of it so as not to accidentally do any doxxing.

Did I mention she is at the bus station rn still

I also kinda gotta try take her face out of it so as not to accidentally do any doxxing.

Did I mention she is at the bus station rn still
She still on the hook? Good job.
Is she atleast a decent looking roastie? Get all the fap material you can out of her tbh

iu

ded srs?

Absolutely based. You should record her from afar and upload it to YouTube.

how them nudz look?

I deleted some of our past conversation because I planned on ghosting her before thinking of sharing this with the boys. Saved the nudes obviously. This is me tecting her rn those are ab 30 mins old shes been there so long already :feelskek:

Seeing these type of convos is always ragefuel/suicidefuel to me.
Made me feel pretty bad too ngl. But it had to be done. Foul hole is rotting in that station rn

I chadfished a girl yesterday, I convinced her I was a well-off gigachad with a beach house. I tried to get her to send nudes just to see if gigachad could so easily pull it off but she was being a little hesitant at first. Because of her modest nature? Nope, silly inkel, she just wanted to make sure it really was chad! She wanted a nude first so I just sent her a random picture of a dick from google (I would've gladly sent a picture of my penis, being a based move, but it is far too small and even chad would be doomed). She bought it lmao. Long story short within less than two days I have her sitting at a greyhound bus station in a city over an hour away from her home with all her stuff packed, waiting on me for over 12 hours. She ended up sending me nudes from the bathroom at the bus station lmao. Fucking whore deserved to waste an entire day like an idiot.
:feelskek:

TOP KEK
Datt foid got REKT !!

:f: Respect
I don't if I would be able to that to someone unless they personally harmed me

:f: Respect
I don't if I would be able to that to someone unless they personally harmed me
A foid who had brutally rejected me (just like all others) got something much worse.

Edit: this foid is blowing up my phone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fucking stupid cunt.

Wish there was a place far away from the reaches of women and their soy slaves where we could post dox like this including their names/photos etc so there would be a database people could search a womans name in and find out how much of a slut she is

fucking stupid cunt.
If it makes it better this foid was having "home troubles" and her father is kicking her out and she was depending on me :feelsgah:
She has a bus ticket to several states away and her dad dropped her off at this bus station saying he wont come back

Fiods would anything to fuck a chad.

I deleted some of our past conversation because I planned on ghosting her before thinking of sharing this with the boys. Saved the nudes obviously. This is me tecting her rn those are ab 30 mins old shes been there so long already :feelskek:

tenor.gif

Absolutely based.
Hope she got mugged.

Also: GUESTS: 80
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If it makes it better this foid was having "home troubles" and her father is kicking her out and she was depending on me :feelsgah:
She has a bus ticket to several states away and her dad dropped her off at this bus station saying he wont come back
This is getting ridiculous now, Chad could literally have obtained a sex slave to lock away in his basement and know one would have cared

This is getting ridiculous now, Chad could literally have obtained a sex slave to lock away in his basement and know one would have cared
Yeah. I've been laughing ab it a lot but I'm starting to get depressed bc if I was chad this would be my life. Beach house wasn't even necessary.

Yeah. I've been laughing ab it a lot but I'm starting to get depressed bc if I was chad this would be my life. Beach house wasn't even necessary.
Thats why i cannot chadfish. That and i wouldn't know what to say

I hope she gets force fucked by some dumb spick illegal

jfl @ many men buying online dating guides and strategies when this happens

dude you are a fucking god

good job bro we need more of these

Not a popular idea but foids need just as much conditioning on how not to be fucking cucks as men do.

Because this shit is pathetic and maddening. Especially knowing that despite acting like this the foid probably gets tons of lays.

I feel half bad about her situation as a fellow human being and half disgusted that she thought her pussy was the way out.

Holy shit this is lifefuel ngl.

Share them here.

ItS yOuR pErSoNaLiTy InKeLz

Probably a larp to be honest.
If not, good job, it's giga based.

well done