Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid earns 30K selling feet pics and used shoes

shoes prolly smells like shit

the absolute state of cucks

This right here is an entrepreneur genius!

That's free market, bro!

Holes just have to exist, in order to earn.

Does it come with a severed foot?

Tutorial mode

Sex trafficing is profitable too, yet people wonder why the guys who do it are so "evil and psychopathic".

This is nothing. Seen a foid who sells her piss and simps even pay for it.

On one hand I'd like to believe there's a timelimit window. Sure she's making just as much as us wagecucks just to flash her feet but surely that eventually ends? But there's no wall. Even if they (cucks paying) dry up, she can just marry a betabux and be on her way.

I hate women.

Imagine gaining 30k by doing stupid shit like that

Id roofie her and rape her feetpussy

Imagine actually paying her for that shit.

These kinds of men are literally the lowest life forms on earth

I don't know who's more stupid. The fucktards that pay for this shit or this whore.

Good morning, I hate simps

WHEN IT GETS TO THE PART ABOUT THE INSTA COMMENTS, HOLY FUCK AT THE LEVEL OF SIMP

tutorial mode
this life is a cruel Joke
FUCK existence
They tell men to work 60 hour workweeks, study their entire lives, serve society and this is what your average wahmen gets by existing.

earth-explosion-animated-gif-2.gif

Lol of course she has a boyfriend. She most likely sends dudes random used socks worn by neck beards jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Good morning, I hate simps

Lol of course she has a boyfriend. She most likely sends dudes random used socks worn by neck beards jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
almost always these whores who sell photos on Instagram have a boyfriend who is also almost always a white guy (because JBW is real (or they are playing on the carousel)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back